Author Topic: Pigs on the Wing - fear the force :)  (Read 9258 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Pigs on the Wing - fear the force :)
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2009, 12:26:59 PM »
we all know pervert is   errrmm  well  perverted   :D
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2009, 01:09:23 PM »
I think my return to the game (next week most likely) will be interesting - especially if I am in the same furball as POTW and AOM  :aok

better watch out, recently we've been fly'n side by side. Its the alliance of ownage :cheers:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 01:11:20 PM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2009, 01:25:19 PM »
  :neener:

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2009, 01:38:59 PM »
better watch out, recently we've been fly'n side by side. Its the alliance of ownage :cheers:

honestly it was fun flying and Talking to you guys, seems like you are regular guys just like us, but the ol' Vulching thing still has left me with a sour stomach, when we were flying together in that huge hourde I just kept wanting to switch sides and fight all ya :lol

just cant help it, I cant stand the whole mentality of the Hourde, this game is NOT about that, never was, it's NOT about "winning the war" never was, that whole mentality I have never understood, it's like Bikers who wear Patches they need there "hourde" cuz most cant stand/fight by them selves.

I was fighting 5 nme last night, and before you know it at least 5 more jumped in c-mon how friggin lame is that. what, the first 5 was not enough...

just my thoughts.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2009, 01:49:05 PM »
honestly it was fun flying and Talking to you guys, seems like you are regular guys just like us, but the ol' Vulching thing still has left me with a sour stomach, when we were flying together in that huge hourde I just kept wanting to switch sides and fight all ya :lol

just cant help it, I cant stand the whole mentality of the Hourde, this game is NOT about that, never was, it's NOT about "winning the war" never was, that whole mentality I have never understood, it's like Bikers who wear Patches they need there "hourde" cuz most cant stand/fight by them selves.

I was fighting 5 nme last night, and before you know it at least 5 more jumped in c-mon how friggin lame is that. what, the first 5 was not enough...

just my thoughts.

I don't remember any vulching, was that before I logged in? I remember fighting in the furball by A244 with Skyrock and others...

On a side note, vulching and hoard mentality? was no one looking at chan 200 last night? I was calling out 1v1s with Manplesr, Strong10 and Dung88, of course to only get picked by some dweeb-tard that didn't listen.

==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2009, 02:31:00 PM »
He said as he replied to yet another Pig-Muppet thread.  :lol

I don't get this, are you implying that I'm obsessed with Muppet Pig threads? my statement still stands I find it bizarre  :eek:

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2009, 02:37:31 PM »
but the ol' Vulching thing still has left me with a sour stomach, when we were flying together in that huge hourde I just kept wanting to switch sides and fight all ya :lol

Yea we were vulching, it's like having a beer together.  A fun no-brainer activity while we were talking.  A horde?  There was maybe 13 folks on vox roughly half Pigs/half Muppets.  Since when is 13 folks a horde?  Further, would you really want to fight with a 12 person horde made up of Muppets & Pigs? :eek:

Here's something for your tummy...
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2009, 02:48:17 PM »
would you really want to fight with a 12 person horde made up of Muppets & Pigs? :eek:

Wow, I guess I wasn't kidding with my initial post, Bish & rook.. your dead! Just accept it.
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »
This thread is proof positive that HTC needs to provide an "over 21" forum
for the rest of us.
Brought to you by...

and...
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2009, 03:09:38 PM »
Yea we were vulching, it's like having a beer together.  A fun no-brainer activity while we were talking.  A horde?  There was maybe 13 folks on vox roughly half Pigs/half Muppets.  Since when is 13 folks a horde?  Further, would you really want to fight with a 12 person horde made up of Muppets & Pigs? :eek:

Here's something for your tummy...
(Image removed from quote.)

the "horde" I was talking about was all the friggin green guys that were there also DOH, not just the ones that were on Vox.

and Yes I absolutely would rather fight that type of "horde" then just the "lemmings" we normally see that make up the hordes in the MA, because if they were Muppets, they would get pissed at you for ruining there good fight.(by jumping in without being asked first)

see that's why I am a Muppet, to most of us It is All about the fight win or lose, and no other squad is like that.
  you will never see in our forums "how to get a better score..." :rofl

and Vulching is Lame no matter how you spin it.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2009, 03:20:53 PM »
the "horde" I was talking about was all the friggin green guys that were there also DOH, not just the ones that were on Vox.

and Yes I absolutely would rather fight that type of "horde" then just the "lemmings" we normally see that make up the hordes in the MA, because if they were Muppets, they would get pissed at you for ruining there good fight.(by jumping in without being asked first)

see that's why I am a Muppet, to most of us It is All about the fight win or lose, and no other squad is like that.
  you will never see in our forums "how to get a better score..." :rofl

and Vulching is Lame no matter how you spin it.

hoard or no hoard, I just wanna scrap!.. so throw them up lets go! ~9PM pst Titanic Tard fest... see you there!  :salute
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »
Yeah no other squad can be as wonderful and uber as you guys, we get it. That's why they make mirrors, so you can stand in front of them pressing your moobs together and make yourself believe that kind of crap. lol

An excerpt from T. S. Elliot's last unfinished play, "What Makes Me so Wonderful"...
"I'm the bestest." said the muppet.
"Says who?" Said the other 2000 people who play the game.
"The dude in the shiny glass thing said I was." Said the Muppet.
"Oh... lol...glub glub glub...." Said Narcissus.
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2009, 06:41:07 PM »
Yeah no other squad can be as wonderful and uber as you guys, we get it. That's why they make mirrors, so you can stand in front of them pressing your moobs together and make yourself believe that kind of crap. lol

An excerpt from T. S. Elliot's last unfinished play, "What Makes Me so Wonderful"...
"I'm the bestest." said the muppet.
"Says who?" Said the other 2000 people who play the game.
"The dude in the shiny glass thing said I was." Said the Muppet.
"Oh... lol...glub glub glub...." Said Narcissus.

Are we going to set up that 10 on 10 match or not?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2009, 06:46:33 PM »
no other squad is like that.

Wrong!

80th cares nothing about score and does not hord. In fact we keep our group small. We turn away many fine folks just because we want to remain small.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2009, 08:05:32 PM »
my bowels just moved  :noid  :eek:
Did your owner use his pooper scooper? :P