Author Topic: new areana  (Read 802 times)

Offline justIN

• Copper Member
new areana
« on: November 13, 2009, 02:39:55 PM »
It would be cool to have a areana with two or three bases and you get to start with five or so planes to pick from and the more kill's and rating you get more options of planes you get to chose from.
And every month like now they reset.AND TAKE AWAY F3 MODE!AND IN THE D.A,if the D.A is a training place for the M.A why have F3 no F3 in there right or am I wrong?

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
Re: new areana
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 01:52:57 PM »
The Dueling Arena isn't a training place for the Main Arenas. It is a place for people to practice being picked by 10k Tempests.
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline AirFlyer

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 03:48:39 PM »
The Dueling Arena isn't a training place for the Main Arenas. It is a place for people to practice being picked by 10k Tempests.

QFT

Also it sounds like you want an arena where you start out with five EW birds, and then as you rack up kills your allowed to access "better" aircraft. This sort of gameplay would only encourage the overall running, BnZing, and other "safe" styles of fighting that are far to common IMO. Eventually you'll have what you get in the DA, people in Tempests hovering 10k above more disadvantaged planes picking them and never coming down for an actual fight because they gotta rack up those "kills".

Tours: Airflyer to 69 - 77 | Dustin57 92 - 100 | Spinnich 100 - ?
"You'll always get exactly what you deserve." Neil

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 04:12:36 PM »
Quoted for honesty.

Offline justIN

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 11:10:51 PM »
Yes, I now see it that way it just sounded good for a idea.
I was tryin to come up with a new version of the DA,in the last year it started a dogfight arena with only the new players hoin then they learned not to,and now to date it's all about the ho and base vulchin and the BnZ with the temps and 51 it really sucks for the ones who like to mix it up and put there skills to work.
Any other ways that might work?

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 11:35:28 PM »
Yes, I now see it that way it just sounded good for a idea.
I was tryin to come up with a new version of the DA,in the last year it started a dogfight arena with only the new players hoin then they learned not to,and now to date it's all about the ho and base vulchin and the BnZ with the temps and 51 it really sucks for the ones who like to mix it up and put there skills to work.
It was like that last year too. You may have been seeing it through rose-coloured glasses, as I did when I first started.
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline AirFlyer

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 12:20:50 AM »

Head 2 Head, I believe HTC said will be getting it back some day for subscribers. Having smaller, player moderated arenas is the closest will prolly ever get to a less dweeby DA.
Tours: Airflyer to 69 - 77 | Dustin57 92 - 100 | Spinnich 100 - ?
"You'll always get exactly what you deserve." Neil

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 09:44:52 AM »
It is a place for people to practice being picked by 10k Tempests.

Sounds like training to me. :lol
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!