Author Topic: The Banana  (Read 893 times)

Offline CountD90

• Nickel Member
Re: The Banana
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 02:39:11 AM »
I don't get delusional if I don't sleep for long periods of time, but man will I get grumpy. I looked like cheese when I stayed up from those 38 hours. I was pale, eyes were getting blood shot from rubbing them to stay awake, I looked like I smoked an ounce of funny grass, and to top it off anything annoying my friends said or did pissed me off a lot lol. The worst part about it is I couldn't fall asleep because of school, at least the second time I stayed up 38hrs... First was for fun.

It started out on a monday waking up at 12 for my afternoon class. Then I went out with some friends and stayed out later than I wanted to, got back home around 3am. Now my parents are out of state and I had to wake up at 7am because I had to go pay the towing fee for my car that broke down over the weekend. If I got to the place later than 1 hour after opening they would charge me another day of storage. So I said to myself okay I know I'm not going to wake up what should I do, WHY NOT PULL AN ALL NIGHTER I said to myself. Well I stayed up playing video games all night left my house at 7.30 to go pay the bill and at this point I'm at 20hrs. I had a class at 1.40pm so if I fell asleep at 9am I would never woke up so MORE VIDEO GAMES! I get to my afternoon class looking like complete crap hitting 25hrs. When I get out of class I go home and just as I'm about to go to sleep I think to myself, wait 18yr old goes to sleep at 3 in the afternoon... none so what do I do, I stay out until 2am AGAIN! bringing me to the grand total of 38hrs with out sleep. Lets just say I missed all my classes the next day since I woke up at 7pm, my parents were about to call my aunt to see if I was even alive cause I had about 30-40 missed calls from them haha....
GameID:Count
The Misfit Toys
Quote from: Wreked
If you are feeling a little useless, offended, or depressed, just remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions.

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »
Without drifting off even once? 56 hours. I spent well over $100 on energy drinks and got very, VERY sick :( Not something I ever want to repeat. Hell, 8 hours without sleep makes me grumpy, and I'm 17!

Really not that uncommon, I like to sleep. Well part of thats probably school. My brother gets up at 12 on the weekends.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 08:31:40 AM »
24 hour day ahead of me again.... more banana  :banana:
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy