Author Topic: OFFLINE MISSIONS  (Read 1200 times)

Offline JonDoe999

• Copper Member
      • YouTube - EpicAces's Channel
OFFLINE MISSIONS
« on: December 01, 2009, 09:01:53 AM »
INSTED OF GOING THROUGH THE SITE LOOKING FOR THE MISSIONS AND GOING TO AHWIKI AND NOT FINDING MORE OFFLINE MISSINOS, PUT THEM HERE!!! IT IS EASY TO GET TO. IT BE SMART TO PUT WHAT TERRAIN IT IS ON. MAKE SURE THOUGH, THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE TERRAIN IF IT ISN'T ANYWHERE THAT YOU CAN'T GET TO AND MISSION. :airplane: :joystick: :noid :aok :) :D :cool: :rock :pray :salute :x :cheers: :banana: :old:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 09:04:11 AM by JonDoe999 »
I ate so much sugar Hallowen night, I gave myself diabetes and gave everyone related to me second- hand diabetes.

:-)

Offline JonDoe999

• Copper Member
Re: OFFLINE MISSIONS
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 12:14:08 PM »
Come On Guys, I Would Have At Least A Couple Comments By Now!!! :furious :noid :rofl :aok :huh :lol :) :O ;) :D :( :o :P :cry :t :cool: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :rock :uhoh :pray :devil :angel: :eek: :frown: :mad: :salute :x :cheers: :bolt: :banana: :headscratch: :airplane: :joystick: :old: :neener: Or How Many People Are Up Here. (38)
I ate so much sugar Hallowen night, I gave myself diabetes and gave everyone related to me second- hand diabetes.

Offline JonDoe999

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 06:49:10 PM »
Come on guys, I Would have had a lot of posts on this now. :(

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 08:46:03 PM »
LOOK FOR THEM YOURSELF.

USE THE EMITICONS PROPERLY. ALL OFFLINE MISSIONS, TERRAINS, AND FILE LOCATIONS ARE ALREADY IN THESE FORUMS.

WE DONT NEED YOUR USELESS POST.

LIVE WITH IT.
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 09:32:42 PM »
Someday, when the serious offline mission bugs plaguing the current AH release are resolved, and missions are playable again, then perhaps we should revisit our consolidated mission archive.  It's a bit like herding cats in the best of circumstances.  It would be futile at present.

Offline JonDoe999

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 03:40:33 PM »
Okay, so you guys can post stuff on here if you want, but you don't have to. :noid