Author Topic: WHY??  (Read 792 times)

Offline Wayout

• Silver Member
Re: WHY??
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 08:59:37 AM »
If you're rich enough to own an island then the question is not why but why not.
  For most people the sky is the limit.  For a pilot the sky is home.

Offline APDrone

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 09:03:42 AM »
i regret i cant modify my previous quote an take down the picture....

i found this on ebaumsworld, wrongfully placed among humorous random pictures. so humor was my first mindset questioning "why is that lady chillin on the computer at that place?"

as weak as this argument is, yes im amazed by my own ignorance.

The picture properties show it under a photobucket account with your name in the path, so it appears you might be linking to a copy of it there.  If so, you can rename the picture in your photobucket account and break the link to this forum.

maybe..
AKDrone

Scenario "Masters of the Air" X.O. 100th Bombardment Group

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 09:22:35 AM »
The picture properties show it under a photobucket account with your name in the path, so it appears you might be linking to a copy of it there.  If so, you can rename the picture in your photobucket account and break the link to this forum.

maybe..

That'll work. Can even replace it with an actual funny image if you want to by naming the new image the same name.

Now for the island pic. Why does he even need a boat... he's already on the island.  :P
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 09:46:37 AM »
photoshoped?  :headscratch: Where did you find that picture anyways?

I don't believe it is. http://sexualityinart.wordpress.com/2007/11/20/katherine-cathey-and-2nd-lt-james-j-cathey-todd-heislers-pulitzer-prize-winning-photographic-series/

Google "Katherine Cathey" for other links.

Another good link http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/mar/19/shes-building-dream-that-they-envisioned/

Looks like it's an older picture, 2005 I believe.  It's quite a story if you haven't read it.

Bet no one saw this thread going in this direction.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 09:54:16 AM by Jayhawk »
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 03:16:26 PM »
i regret i cant modify my previous quote an take down the picture....

i found this on ebaumsworld, wrongfully placed among humorous random pictures. so humor was my first mindset questioning "why is that lady chillin on the computer at that place?"

as weak as this argument is, yes im amazed by my own ignorance.

I will admit, I too, didn't make the connection because of the computer. Had the computer not been in the picture I think we would have made the connection much quicker.