Author Topic: people who cry like little girls  (Read 30303 times)

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
Re: people who cry like little girls
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2009, 08:24:24 AM »
buzard,

There is a bunch of buttholes in this game and they are going to talk smack.  You can do one of two things,
1. Ignore them or 2. Talk smack back.  The longer you are here 2. option is the best.  Once they know your not going to take there crap they'll leave you alone.  Best of Luck it's a fun game

:salute

TnDep
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2009, 08:37:45 AM »
 :salute Batfink,  :salute TnDep,  :salute JunkyII...

Buzard...don't worry about it...fly your game, get better (it won't come easy) and mow the yard...its all that matters bro

V/r

Changeup
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 08:39:38 AM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2009, 08:38:24 AM »
buzard,

There is a bunch of buttholes in this game and they are going to talk smack.  You can do one of two things,
1. Ignore them or 2. Talk smack back.  The longer you are here 2. option is the best.  Once they know your not going to take there crap they'll leave you alone.  Best of Luck it's a fun game

:salute

TnDep

actually, advising a new player to talk smack is one of the dumbest things to do.

if you wanna stop em from talking smack, then learn to fight, and beat em in a fight.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2009, 08:40:42 AM »
i wrote it because i didnt know what to say at the time ,didnt know what he was talking about and  if im crying so be it.

Next time simply watch your film and learn from it. Film all you can and study them regularly. You'll eventually improve.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2009, 08:41:43 AM »
I just go through reading the other posts and Buzurd since your new to the game I don't see anything you done wrong.  Some of the guys that have been here for a long time is kinda harsh on the new guys for whatever reason.
Set-up some 1on1 training to learn some air combat maneuvers and you'll do fine.  We want all the new guys to see that this is a great game and stick around to become a great pilot.  The more players we have in this game, the more fun it will be to play when theres only 130 players in the day cst.  This means more income for AH and more future endeavours for us players.  

You can either setup a training session with one of the trainers or alot of the guys here will be more then gladly to show you a few things including myself.  
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2009, 08:49:42 AM »
actually, advising a new player to talk smack is one of the dumbest things to do.

if you wanna stop em from talking smack, then learn to fight, and beat em in a fight.  :aok

Your exactly right Cap but when a established player changes sides to talk smack to a new guy and all the country people is laughing at him I say stand up for yourself.
later after he switched to my country.he started telling me my three to four weeks of flying time was the weakest flying he had ever seen while every body had a good laugh.
Shame on the established player that gets a hard on for talking smack.  All they are doing is hurting everyone in the game you, me, and AH (This is why)

When we lose players to this type of stuff this decreases the income AH make.  This means we have less players in the game and more advertising dollars AH have to spend to replace that income.  In the long run we either have no game to play or were going to be spending more then 14.99 a month to play the game.  The established player should say hey man are you new?? Lets go to the TA and let me show you a few things... We need to keep our players instead of bashing them...thats all I'm saying
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 09:05:26 AM by TnDep »
~XO Top Gun~ Retired

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2009, 08:56:46 AM »
There are several things that can drive folks away. The number one reason I'd say is poor play. I have seen more than a few days where, if I was new, I'd wonder why folks wouldn't fight in a combat game. If I had those nights when I first started.... I'd probably be playing something else.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2009, 08:57:42 AM »
I know I'm getting @#@**# tired of seeing groups of planes orbiting their own base at 20k+--their primary goal above all else to to make DAMN sure any potential fight never starts without a 5k alt advantage....I have done extensive testing in this area, and have ascertained that ya don't REALLY die when you're shot down
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2009, 09:03:27 AM »
I have done extensive testing in this area, and have ascertained that ya don't REALLY die when you're shot down

I have the 5 million page report on my experiences. Let's do lunch and compare.  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2009, 09:26:04 AM »
Buzurd,

My advice would be to ignore these insecure little boys and their smack-talk from the start. The unfortunate truth is that many of them are damn good pilots in-game, and if you manage to take one of them down, well then give yourself an "Atta-Boy" and move on. If you don't, so what? It's only a game. Simply fight your fight and have fun. :aok And if it gets to be too much, simply log off. You'll probably find you're instantly better than many of them in a game we grown-ups call "Real Life".

PS  If you haven't done so already, do yourself a favor and turn off Ch 200  (aka "Radio Free Skyrock"). You'll be glad you did. :salute

Cthulhu (Proud holder of the prestigious "Most 262's Lost in a Single Tour Award")
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2009, 09:28:49 AM »
....turn off Ch 200  (aka "Radio Free Skyrock")
:rofl :rofl :rofl
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2009, 09:29:52 AM »
New guys flying like new guys, old guys flying like old guys, BBS erupts, and CAP1 sneaks in his cross dressing again.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2009, 09:34:01 AM »
New guys flying like new guys, old guys flying like old guys, BBS erupts, and CAP1 sneaks in his cross dressing again.

We call it borrow-dressing. He borrowed the clothes from Silat.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2009, 09:35:06 AM »
i cry liker a little girl so much, that i wear pink panties on my head now. i've been told that if i keep it up, i'm gonna hafta start wearin hi heels when i fly....... :airplane: :noid :joystick:

Pumps are much better. Trust me!  :rofl :rofl

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2009, 09:38:18 AM »

HEY!!!!!! panties on my head isn't crossdressing!!!!!    :noid :bolt: :neener:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)