Author Topic: Official 2009 KOTH TOC post  (Read 7541 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Official 2009 KOTH TOC post
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2010, 07:16:30 AM »
What do I do If im flying as a shade right now?
you cant play then because I already took Lazer and Im gunna play in TOC :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2010, 02:38:13 PM »
What do I do If im flying as a shade right now?

Shades wont be allowed to fly as their new names are not on the list. Earn an invitation with a gameID, fly using that gameID, with very little latitude given unless it's obvious.

Shade: "hey fuzeman this is 'so and so' under a new name, I used to be 'name on list'. "
fuzeman: "you can watch from the tower."
Shade: " but thats just %^&*  :huh :cry"
fuzeman: " mute 'so and so'"
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2010, 09:20:10 PM »
 :huh last year u let murdr fly in the TOC even though he got the invitation with a diff name.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2010, 12:25:16 AM »
And as I replied in the LW when asked, that one was known.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2010, 01:11:35 PM »
Midweek reminder that the KOTH TOC is this weekend.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2010, 10:13:33 PM »
okay so your telling me... here I changed name, and I have about 20 people that can vouch for it, but im not allowed to fly?

Yet someone has been allowed in the past...

Poor form...  ;)

Maybe you should find a spot for that in the rules, so someone doesnt get hosed, or just quit making acceptions for other players.  :aok
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 10:16:39 PM by Lazerr »

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2010, 10:29:40 PM »
I do not know the rules or if their is a time limit one might have when changing their gameid...... do you have to stay as a specific gameid for a required time before you can change again?

TOC Koth CM fuzeman, Sir, I personally do not have any problem if Lazerr is not able to retrieve his former gameid "Lazer" to fly in the KOTH TOC....

maybe he can call Skuzzy or Carrie tomorrow and get it situated......but if not let him fly  :airplane:, he don't use no  :joystick: anyway  :neener:

nah seriously, who if any of the TOC Invitees has a problem if Lazerr can not fly under the gameid of Lazer? just as long as he posts his Shade gameid here  :noid  :bolt:
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2010, 11:03:10 PM »
Lazer = Axle right now.  Tard  :)

I can't make TOC unfortunately, good luck fellas. may the best win.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2010, 12:16:07 AM »
I have 20 some odd days before I can switch back.  I'd like to fly the event but im not going to pay $14.95 to open a new account.

It shouldnt be an issue what name I fly under really.. how could it offend anyone?  ;)  Im basically not being allowed for using an in game feature?

Appreciate it TC.. your always one of the fights I look forward to.  :aok

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2010, 01:28:04 AM »
Lazer = Axle right now.

I am also willing to vouch that Lazer is flying under this name currently.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2010, 01:36:38 AM »
Well then, even though I didn't know you changed your gameID, it's obvious others did. That one sort of becomes obvious now.

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2010, 04:12:54 AM »
It should be noted that regardless of Lazer's handle he still sux0rz.  One day I will have to do these KOTH things and show him who is boss :devil.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2010, 09:32:11 AM »
Why did u change ur name anyways?  U afraid of ur last name?  U trying to be sneaky acting as a noob? etc..  I don't understand why people change there names unless it sqaud affiliated.  My name is Duane, I think I will change it today to Tom, lol.  Personally I don't think HTC should allow name changes without a good reason. 

Reasons like AKDogg, the AK in the name is for Arabian Knights.  I no longer belong to the squad so I shouldn't have the AK in front of Dogg.  Ok to change for a valid reason.  My name is lazer right now and I want to change it to axle.  I want to change it just because.  Sry, no name change for u.

You all should just face ur problems that u create with the name u got instead of hiding behind another.   
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2010, 12:34:30 PM »
Actually, I dont have any problems with the name.. whatsoever.  The fact you think I care about what people think in this game makes me worry about YOU.. ;)

I resubscribed to the game, changing from cash payment to creditcard, and was quite bored with the game at the time I did it.  Seemed like a good time to delete and reopen an account to go for the kill streak record.. which I failed horribly.  After playing for ten years under a handle, and landing 7-10 kills each sortie, your leg starts to get pretty raw. 

Whats it to ya? :aok

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2010, 02:51:21 PM »
I don't mind lazerr playing any dam nickname he wants as long as he brings it     :rock

woop woop!!!    :aok   

oooh yeah i'm drunk  !!   :O
The Few ***
F.P.H