Author Topic: Official 2009 KOTH TOC post  (Read 7568 times)

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
Re: Official 2009 KOTH TOC post
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2010, 04:48:36 PM »
You all should just face ur problems that u create with the name u got instead of hiding behind another.   

If he was hiding, why does everyone know the new name including non squad mates? You aren't talking about someone that PMs other guys in AH and causes trouble, Lazer doesn't draw animosity for the most part.

Besides, he entered the KotH events as Lazer and wishes to fly as Lazer but he still has another couple weeks before he can change. I don't see the problem, really.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2010, 06:22:36 PM »
If he was hiding, why does everyone know the new name including non squad mates? You aren't talking about someone that PMs other guys in AH and causes trouble, Lazer doesn't draw animosity for the most part.

Besides, he entered the KotH events as Lazer and wishes to fly as Lazer but he still has another couple weeks before he can change. I don't see the problem, really.

+1

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2010, 06:30:36 PM »
You're a little off base AKDogg.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2010, 09:16:02 PM »
First off, I was using it as example.  Wasn't saying it was the reason why.  I asked why, but I did not accuse him of it.  Most people change names because they either want to be an bellybutton or hide behind a shade.  Some change for squad reasons, others change because of account issues (as Lazer stated after I asked).  I don't have a problem with lazer flying in TOC since I also know it is him, But I do have a problem with people changing names to start trouble.  No lazer is not starting trouble.  I talking in general to the nitwits who do to give us CM's grief.  This is why Fuzeman and I are cautious about this, so everyone relax.  You people have to understand where us CM's are coming from and we have to deal with at our events instead of thinking totally on the players side.

Now, I can't tell fuzeman to let lazer fly as I a player, not the CM for the event.  Its his call. :salute   
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2010, 07:07:52 AM »
I 100% understand where fuzeman and AKDogg are coming from.  Their reasoning is sound and valid.  (and understandable)

BUT because we have now established that Lazerrs current CPID is AXLE I say let 'em fly TOC.
(for what that's worth)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 09:06:40 AM by WMLute »
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2010, 09:57:44 AM »
i couldnt agree more Lute :salute :salute
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2010, 01:21:54 PM »
Good luck to all of ya in this - whoever wins deserves it.

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2010, 07:13:32 PM »
Who didn't show up?

Results official after 1 week.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2010, 11:03:11 AM »
It's a major shame that most of the heavy hitters couldn't show for this epic, yearly battle. For those who did. <S>.

Sorry that I wasn't more vocal during the night, my mic works fine on other programs but for some reason fails in Aces High 2.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 11:10:02 AM by Kazaa »

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2010, 01:30:03 PM »
Wow, I had the dates wrong.  :headscratch: :headscratch:

Sorry guys, I was looking foward to it today, and I guess it's not happening lol.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2010, 02:23:14 PM »
It's a major shame that most of the heavy hitters couldn't show for this epic, yearly battle. For those who did. <S>.

Sorry that I wasn't more vocal during the night, my mic works fine on other programs but for some reason fails in Aces High 2.

I rearranged my schedule to where I would only be around an hour late.  I showed up at 5:15 ET and it was already over.   :lol Wtg Kazaa.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2010, 03:34:22 PM »
I rearranged my schedule to where I would only be around an hour late.  I showed up at 5:15 ET and it was already over.   :lol Wtg Kazaa.

I should have killed him in the first round spit 1's.  2 solid bursts that didn't kill him  :mad: over 2 minutes later I crashed.  :cry.

The second round was well deserved I don't think anyone would have beat him in a Spit 16. 

As for the last round and the piss poor wabbit hunting  :uhoh.  Axle made a decision to not kill kaz based on what he saw at the time to be lame flying by Krup.  He should have killed the wabbit but I still have respect for lazer's thought process.  Unbelievable with kaz skimming trees on the deck whilst no-one seized upon the opportunity to finish him.  Then limbo came over for the finale and gave him room to get minimal E and it was good night vienna....
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2010, 04:42:25 PM »
Wow, I had the dates wrong.  :headscratch: :headscratch:

Sorry guys, I was looking foward to it today, and I guess it's not happening lol.

Dude, that sucks!!!

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2010, 06:02:23 PM »
Seems like Kaz won. Wtg! :aok 

:salute

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2010, 11:15:12 PM »
anyone who is a furballer can at least see my point.  :aok

Funny stuff!  Wish I could have squeaked one out and went through the 38 list rather than spitfires..  ;)