Author Topic: Gangbanging is getting worse...don't even want to play anymore...  (Read 4087 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: Gangbanging is getting worse...don't even want to play anymore...
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2009, 01:17:37 PM »
After reading this thread, I am now going to start flying with the country who has the most players instead of the least.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2009, 01:20:44 PM »
After reading this thread, I am now going to start flying with the country who has the most players instead of the least.

"Start?"
 ;)
warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2009, 01:22:16 PM »
Good :) more perks for me. Means ill be smacking you around a lot more  :aok :devil
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline golfr

• Zinc Member
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2009, 01:24:44 PM »
Ganging happens to all of us on all sides sooner or later.  I guess the one thing that irks me about whines like this is some unknown, Internet guy calling someone else a coward about his or her conduct on a cartoon airplane game.  Really think about what you are saying here.  You are calling people you don't even know who play a game with cartoon airplanes which is somewhat realistically modeled but not really.. "cowards".

GET A LIFE!

Yo moron! I wasn't talking about real-life cowards, just game cowards. You're the one that needs to get a life.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2009, 01:28:31 PM »
Just to be clear, as one whose only goal is the ruining of Aces High.  There are no Knights.  There are actually only two countries and each side has spies operating in the otherwise unoccupied Knight land.  So what is seen as disorganized Knight resistance, is actually Rook and Bish pilots operating in a state of confusion as neither speak the same language.

There is no Rook-Bish federation.    It's just the ongoing battle over no-mans land, aka Knights land.

Again, I do believe some folks take this a bit too seriously :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline HighGTrn

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2009, 01:29:01 PM »
Your logic amazes me.
in game call sign: S1n1ster

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2009, 01:29:40 PM »
were you in mw last nigfht?

htere was some extrememly fun open channel poop flinging between larry, n7, and bulldog, and bootleg.
larry and n7 didn't start it..........

It started when Bulldog missed his attempt to a pick, lost his 10K advantage and then his plane blew up  :lol
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline HighGTrn

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2009, 01:31:07 PM »
Awww Dan, ya went and told them the "Secret". :lol

Just to be clear, as one whose only goal is the ruining of Aces High.  There are no Knights.  There are actually only two countries and each side has spies operating in the otherwise unoccupied Knight land.  So what is seen as disorganized Knight resistance, is actually Rook and Bish pilots operating in a state of confusion as neither speak the same language.

There is no Rook-Bish federation.    It's just the ongoing battle over no-mans land, aka Knights land.

in game call sign: S1n1ster

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2009, 01:32:29 PM »
OK, that's funny. But it seems unfortunately true. The Knights are not skill-less, just hopelessly outnumbered on two fronts. Granted, we don't get organized like we should. BUT, no matter how well organized you are, when you're outnumbered 2-1 every day, you're gonna get slaughtered.

Ohh, I dont know about that.  In the MW it was 4 bish and 12 Nights the other day.  Cane an I kept sending them packing for over an hour.  They must be different nights in the MW
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2009, 01:33:56 PM »

ROX? is that you?
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2009, 01:40:22 PM »
Good :) more perks for me. Means ill be smacking you around a lot more  :aok :devil

By all means, go right ahead.  I need more free kills.  :t
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline TUK

• Silver Member
      • 13MPG
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2009, 01:40:47 PM »
I would tend to agree with most of what you all are saying... Everyone from each side is reporting 'crappy' gameplay such as gangbanging..
For me, I tend to look at the map and try to pick my fight and plane from looking at the map first...  The beggining of this tour has been very frustrating for me, unable to find a good fight or have a fun sortie..
We have all had days where we logg on and have multiple good sorties, lots of kills, some takes ,, ect..  
Some days are just terrible tho,  the bad days are getting to be more common in the main i think....   Just my 2 cents.....  :salute
CO WD40 (FSO)
Death From Above (DFA) - Main Arena

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2009, 01:46:13 PM »
Ganging happens to all of us on all sides sooner or later.  I guess the one thing that irks me about whines like this is some unknown, Internet guy calling someone else a coward about his or her conduct on a cartoon airplane game.  Really think about what you are saying here.  You are calling people you don't even know who play a game with cartoon airplanes which is somewhat realistically modeled but not really.. "cowards".
GET A LIFE!

What is the CPID that you fly under?
(testing a theory)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2009, 01:46:38 PM »
It started when Bulldog missed his attempt to a pick, lost his 10K advantage and then his plane blew up  :lol

i know. in the past, when i've been on the same country as him, i've tried to mention to him, that he was gonna get himself chatbanned. tried to help him out. he's actually a pretty decent guy to fly with.
 he just takes this stuff tooooooo seriously, and goes off the deep end.

that's why when gaf was tryin to get a 1-1 ......gaf in a c2, him in a pony.....i kinda told him gaf is a spit dweeb, and sucks in the c2....tryin to get him to fight.
 gaf knew i was screwin' around.......but it didn't work anyway.  :rofl :bolt:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2009, 01:47:18 PM »
Awww Dan, ya went and told them the "Secret". :lol

the secret to the secret ingredient, is there IS no secret ingredient.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)