Author Topic: ground war with the new citys  (Read 523 times)

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ludwigs-hobby-seite.de/
ground war with the new citys
« on: December 05, 2009, 05:41:54 AM »
moin

the new city are realy fantastik, we will see alot of bombermissions like the old days  :aok :aok:D

but it would be great if the new citys were reach able with spawn points. and 3-5 vh bases were in it.

if one of the countrys lost all his v bases in city the map will be reset.

this combination would cause alot of hard fight around the city and along the way to the city.
we will have more fun than ever   :D

cu chris3

Offline gpcustom

• Zinc Member
      • GPcustoms
Re: ground war with the new citys
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 06:35:04 PM »
Took a tank to an opposing strat city twice with a third attempt today. Lots of soft guns like in city's shooting at you as well as the flak towers.Shot the hell out of one Flak factory as well as a radar complex.Third attempt the entire city complex was moved to the back of the country while I was approaching the Ammo complex and was in sight :O
The bridges were interesting having soft guns shooting and upon using up my 92 HEP rounds I landed safely as in the old strat config.
I could see some amazing stuff happening if they were not so unobtainable from the ground or remote by air. And with only one location?? on the game set per side is rather limiting as well.
I can only imagine this is a work in progress.
The trains acted a bit strange when the engine was shot off(Still had the running sound),even reappeared after being wiped out in the same locations. But cover in the City was excellent from the soft guns when engaging the strat itself.
Looking forward when supplies are available from a reachable assistant and there is someone else shooting from across the banks.
Hope you don't mind a drive at least twice as long as a hight alt bomber run however because its a drive :joystick:
"There is one unalterable difference between a soldier and a civilian: the civilian never does more than he is paid to do."

Offline fbEagle

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 06:26:12 PM »
 :huh you have enough time to take a tank to an enemy strat base?!?! :huh  :headscratch:
<Insert witty remark here>

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 06:30:05 PM »
:huh you have enough time to take a tank to an enemy strat base?!?! :huh  :headscratch:

Some people just dont have a life, so they spend every breathing moment on a computer game.
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline crazierthanu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 07:13:15 PM »
Some people just dont have a life, so they spend every breathing moment on a computer game.
Like me?

My name is cole, and I eat fingernails for breakfast, and gruel for dinner. I dont like sunlight, so I stay inside and stalk around my house, slaying imaginary dragons. I read each new edition of "Highlights For Kids" and I speak Hungabulooga fluently. I love music. My favorite kind of music is morse code. It really turns me on. I also like lamp. And whales. I sleep with my stuffed animals and drink tea at 4am. Then sleep some more. When I wake up, I tie my hair in ponytails and jump up and down all over the house and piss off my parents.

But I also play Aces High. I suck at flying, but I have no life.
80th FS "Headhunters"
EhFex in-game.
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 07:48:18 PM »
OMFG IM LAUGHING SO HARD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Strokes

Offline ShrkBite

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 12:21:15 AM »
lol  :salute cole

Offline crazierthanu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 12:40:49 AM »
lol  :salute cole
Haha I think I should give nick his rightful credit though  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"
EhFex in-game.
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Templar

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 01:02:34 AM »
LMAO that was too good.  :salute
Muhahahahhaa

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2009, 01:11:11 AM »
Haha I think I should give nick his rightful credit though  :D

Thief!  :furious