Author Topic: how do you get a login for the special events website  (Read 650 times)

Offline Sc00ter

• Zinc Member
how do you get a login for the special events website
« on: December 07, 2009, 12:10:23 PM »
  :salute
No Fat Chicks on this Sc00ter

Offline forHIM

• Gold Member
Re: how do you get a login for the special events website
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 03:09:30 PM »
The ahevents.org site is in the middle of a large upgrade and to minimize the amount of lost data / users, the registration of new users has been suspended until the upgrade is complete.  The upgrade is fairly significant in terms of amount of data conversion and re-writing code that has to take place.  I am expecting the site to allow new user registration after the first of the year.

Offline Sc00ter

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 11:18:06 AM »
cc
 :salute
No Fat Chicks on this Sc00ter

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 12:24:56 PM »
The ahevents.org site is in the middle of a large upgrade and to minimize the amount of lost data / users, the registration of new users has been suspended until the upgrade is complete.  The upgrade is fairly significant in terms of amount of data conversion and re-writing code that has to take place.  I am expecting the site to allow new user registration after the first of the year.

Not sure it is said enough, but I for one would like to to personally thank forHIM for all the time and dedication he has put forth to help out the Special Events in AcesHigh.

I was a CM before and after forHIM came aboard so I know firsthand what a world of diff. he has made in helping further Aces Highs Special Events.

S! sir.

You do good work.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline forHIM

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 03:39:02 PM »
Thanks for the kind words.

I've re-enabled the registration on ahevents.org as I've been working on a paid web building gig that's taken my time away from the update.  The ahevents.org facelift will happen, just not as soon as I'd hoped.  Also there are over 400 pages that need to be review and verified as part of this process, so it's taken longer than expected.

Let me know if you have any problems getting a username/password setup at ahevents.org.

Thanks
forHIM