Author Topic: Am I doomed?  (Read 4039 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Am I doomed?
« on: December 11, 2009, 06:37:42 AM »
I'm afraid that my AH days will come to an end. 15 mins ago I was told they will get Skuzzy to close my account

Yes, I was a bad guy. I spotted the "NOE" that made a darbar because of 3 P-47s at 5k.
And yes, how could I ever thought a goon could follow those Jabos, and that this goon is flying on the deck - after all, goons never do that. How could I even expect a goon? Just because this was the 3rd capture attempt of that very Vbase in a row? Just because P-47s do not drop Vbase hangars for nothing? Naw! Impossible without a shade - so they told me. But they also told me "Skuzzy doesn't like cheaters", and I'm gone soon.

Also I was told Skuzzy will fix that gamey BS cowardice tactics of mine. How could I dare to ditch my pilot wounded La5 in the presence of 3 or 4 brave enemies, whose squad most gallantly tried to capture bases from the country with only one defender online?
Why couldn't I fight "like a man" like they did? (Well they knew: It's because of my sexual orientation). Why couldn't I just letting them capture those bases without resistance? Now I'm gonna kicked off from AH. So they promised me.

But then I do remember having experienced all that kind of stuff before. In EW, in a somewhat s.o.a.r.ing way. And yet still I'm here.
So maybe there is still hope this time, too, and Skuzzy will laugh his butt off about those hellish cowboys in LWB, just like I did!

Those guys made my day! Thank you!  :aok
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 06:40:03 AM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Am I doomed?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 06:44:25 AM »
Being called a cheater. WTG! Lusche! You have now been acknowledged as someone to be watching out for!  :aok :lol

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 06:47:09 AM »
"Cowardly Snail" - 1   "Score Girls From Down Under" - 0

"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 06:50:55 AM »
muhahahahaaaa from eastwestfalia  :lol

just lauthing my .. off too  :lol

i see them in my mind  :joystick: stickstirring and wondering how you could snipe them out of their canopys  :airplane: :headscratch:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 07:00:09 AM by dhyran »

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 07:12:01 AM »
Chill oh slippery snailman,  Skuzzy is not that easy to influence.

HTC doesn't not make a habit out of closing peoples accounts because others don't like the way they play the game.

Also, HTC loves shade accts, more $ in there pockets.  :)

So don't feel threatened, I'd say its the other guys that have their undies in a bunch.
Just hang loose while they get theirs all knotted up.  :)

Offline Obie303

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 07:15:52 AM »
Don't worry Lushe.  You'll be back in two weeks!  :cheers:
I have fought a good fight,
I have finished my course,
I have kept the faith.
(quote on a Polish pilot's grave marker in Nottinghamshire, England)

71 (Eagle) Squadron

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 07:17:47 AM »
Chill oh slippery snailman,  Skuzzy is not that easy to influence.

I know, i know...

Like I said above, it's not the first time I I heard all such stuff, just the first time it happened in LW, not in EW.

Actually, when its started (after I logged on, saw a town flashing and killed the tank there) I first thought it's been just humorous ... I was pretty astonished when I finally "got it" that hey had been dead serious. They were absolutely convinced no one could ever guess there was a goon on the deck following that P47 raid...  :rolleyes:

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 07:20:27 AM »
ROFL! :rofl
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 07:24:00 AM »
Don't laugh Skuzzy, wait until your doorbell rings. One of them told me he will drive the 3 miles to talk to you about this.   :old:

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 07:38:15 AM »
Don't laugh Skuzzy, wait until your doorbell rings. One of them told me he will drive the 3 miles to talk to you about this.   :old:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl I don't think your alone in this Lusche for some people its impossible to believe they can lose without the other guy having cheated some how, don't even try to defend yourself!! In future you must slow down and hit the autopilot so they can shoot you!! don't even think about trying to avoid the bullets ya big cheat  :D

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 08:00:26 AM »

please say you're joking?

they take it THAT seriously?

on a side not.....just for the helluva it, i dropped troops from 20k last wek.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2009, 08:05:30 AM »
Why couldn't I fight "like a man" like they did? (Well they knew: It's because of my sexual orientation).

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2009, 08:14:40 AM »
I'm afraid that my AH days will come to an end. 15 mins ago I was told they will get Skuzzy to close my account

Yes, I was a bad guy. I spotted the "NOE" that made a darbar because of 3 P-47s at 5k.
And yes, how could I ever thought a goon could follow those Jabos, and that this goon is flying on the deck - after all, goons never do that. How could I even expect a goon? Just because this was the 3rd capture attempt of that very Vbase in a row? Just because P-47s do not drop Vbase hangars for nothing? Naw! Impossible without a shade - so they told me. But they also told me "Skuzzy doesn't like cheaters", and I'm gone soon.

Also I was told Skuzzy will fix that gamey BS cowardice tactics of mine. How could I dare to ditch my pilot wounded La5 in the presence of 3 or 4 brave enemies, whose squad most gallantly tried to capture bases from the country with only one defender online?
Why couldn't I fight "like a man" like they did? (Well they knew: It's because of my sexual orientation). Why couldn't I just letting them capture those bases without resistance? Now I'm gonna kicked off from AH. So they promised me.

But then I do remember having experienced all that kind of stuff before. In EW, in a somewhat s.o.a.r.ing way. And yet still I'm here.
So maybe there is still hope this time, too, and Skuzzy will laugh his butt off about those hellish cowboys in LWB, just like I did!

Those guys made my day! Thank you!  :aok

Ahhh, perfect way to start the morning.  Thnx Snail  :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2009, 08:26:29 AM »

Watch out Skuzzy.....herrrrrrrrrrrrrre he comes!

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2009, 08:38:58 AM »
please say you're joking?

they take it THAT seriously?

Posted for comedic value only, so I edited the actors names out: