Author Topic: gadgets and wheather  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Ruler2

• Silver Member
Re: gadgets and wheather
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 08:29:39 AM »
no im 12 just dont feel like i shouldnt use grammer when its not being graded need to get in the habit though what you gunna do

So you would RATHER speak in tongues and get made fun of because of it?  :huh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj6QqCH7g0Q  < are these your parents then?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 02:33:59 PM »
true yes but heres another gadget there was a thing on the right wing of the f6f in the pacfic looked kinda like a drop tank it was a night time radar basically and the alt speed fuel were all lighted up so you could see them

We do have interior cockpit lighting to see the instruments at night, but like I mentioned in my previous post, we don't have night time anymore so that's why you no longer see the interior cockpit lights.  As for the Hellcat, what you're talking about is the F6F-5N equipped with the AN/ APS-6 radar.

Like I also mentioned in my previous post, nothing cleared out the arenas faster than when night time came around.  You would literally see 80% or more of the arena population log off within minutes and then relog an hour later when it was day light again.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline GuyNoir

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 02:38:27 PM »
The other problem was that half the guys that stayed would crank up the gamma on their monitors to see in the dark, and the other half would yell at em for cheating...

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 02:44:51 PM »
Like I also mentioned in my previous post, nothing cleared out the arenas faster than when night time came around.  You would literally see 80% or more of the arena population log off within minutes and then relog an hour later when it was day light again.

ack-ack
*sigh* no one likes any actual challenges anymore.

Whether the weather is a wether or weather is a matter of whether we are discussing rain or goats and sheep.  :headscratch:  Stealth try thinking before posting another word.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2009, 05:52:23 PM »
*sigh* no one likes any actual challenges anymore.

Personally, I liked night time for eye candy reasons.  It was cool to see the tracers from bases and CVs lighting up the sky.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 05:59:58 PM »
no im 12 just dont feel like i shouldnt use grammer when its not being graded need to get in the habit though what you gunna do

It's a good habit to have, when someone cannot communicate their ideas effectively and clearly they will be graded.  It may not be in a classroom but they will be graded none the less, as you get older the stakes tend to increase as well. :)
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 11:20:12 PM »
Hey Stealth, just FYI. These 40 year olds have had too much time in this world dealing with its formalities, so the more you procrastinate on using proper punctuation the more Grumpy Old Man -Ack your going to get.

So set out your sentences, use correct punctuation and for goodness sake do not give them an excuse. If you fail any one of these things you are gonna be vulched faster than on a de-acked base with EagleOne over it.
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2009, 11:26:28 PM »
Yous mean ifer iza donta talky guud engrish, or use dem dare proper senty sances I kant wurk at mcdonalds fer ever?

PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Ruler2

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2009, 12:45:52 PM »
yz youm want too workz at mikdonulds win u can wurk at burgur kin?