Author Topic: Bye Bye Old Breed  (Read 6962 times)

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: Bye Bye Old Breed
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2010, 10:13:52 PM »
you meanie you .......  :D

(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl

could you not have found a more up todate picture? look at that computer set up MAN that has the 80s all over it
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2010, 11:45:33 PM »
It is probably GrnEaglejrs computer. 
Wasn't there a Grnegl here before?  If so no disrespect to him if he was an alright guy.  Just wondering.
Takeoffs are optional, landings aren't
Vini Vedi Velcro
See Rule 4, 13, 14.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2010, 04:02:36 AM »
father & son.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline GrnEagle Jr

• Copper Member
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2010, 03:20:08 PM »
Yes GrnEagle is my father and he has his own PC
proud member of the 301st fighter squad "Lonely Eagles"

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2010, 09:56:55 PM »
How did Dads get me picture?!  :furious
Lighten up Francis

Offline FYB

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2010, 11:27:49 PM »
Hopefully he doesn't see this thread... If i were your father, I'd grab your PC and smash it, then I'd chain all the exits in your room shut and forget you were my son for two days.

But that's just me...  :devil
Most skill based sport? -
The sport of understanding women.

Offline mcboi

• Copper Member
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2010, 11:01:45 AM »
wow grnegljr this thread is pretty lame. i like you in the game, you seem like and an alright person, but to come on the BBS and gloat about how your stealing a well respected squad's members is down right shameful. then to expect that no one will get on here and chastise you for bragging about it shows the complete ignorance on your part. but in your defense you are a kid and you are new to the game so take this as a learning lesson and grow from it <S>  :salute

Offline GrnEagle Jr

• Copper Member
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2010, 01:32:02 PM »
<<S>> That's what I'm doing is taking this as a learning experience it's just some people don't get that I'm a Teen and i made a mistake which everybody does. But i did do the right thing by apologizing and that's it but people don't know how to just let things go they have to make everything seem bed which personally i think is cruel and immature but i guess they have the right to act or do what they want just like i "did" and i payed the consequences by getting teased and i think its been enough people learn from there mistakes just like i did which you guys will need to trust that i learned. So i promise from here on out i will not make fun of, discourge, say/post anything mean or rude on the BB about any squads or pilots if i have something to say i will keep it to myself. So i hope you guys can trust me when i say i made a big mistake and i think i learned from it so please knock all the nonsense off <<S>>

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2010, 01:36:43 PM »
Now your learning how these boards work.   :aok
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline GrnEagle Jr

• Copper Member
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2010, 01:42:38 PM »
yes i been reading every post and i have taking what people said i should do into consideration because i want to be a better person and known for my good work and a a good pilot not for a trash talker or what ever they call me. That's why i been posting only stuff that's necessary and I've been working on being nicer so <<S>>

P.S also for all you guys that made fun of me because i spelled words wrong or didn't use punctuations just to let you know I've been using spell check lately :)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2010, 04:23:41 PM »
You may want to let this thread die....
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline FYB

• Silver Member
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2010, 12:31:13 AM »
yes i been reading every post and i have taking what people said i should do into consideration because i want to be a better person and known for my good work and a a good pilot not for a trash talker or what ever they call me. That's why i been posting only stuff that's necessary and I've been working on being nicer so <<S>>

P.S also for all you guys that made fun of me because i spelled words wrong or didn't use punctuations just to let you know I've been using spell check lately :)
Just for the fun of it... How old are you again? Three, four, maybe five?
Well, i actually think it's a good you're learning.  ;)
Most skill based sport? -
The sport of understanding women.

Offline Tarstar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2010, 11:19:49 PM »
 :rofl