Author Topic: Question for the police out there...  (Read 4319 times)

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
Re: Question for the police out there...
« Reply #150 on: December 29, 2009, 09:59:52 AM »
i'm curious......you talk in the posts after this one about making assumptions.......yet in this quoted post you've made one yourself.
 i never said they weren't.  :aok

Sure I did.  The second post was directed to Bronk, not anyone else.  I just find it humorous when someone who themselves partake in the art of trolling, calls someone else a troll.

In your post you were not making an assumption, you made a statement that by your own words tend to at least make me believe (my assumption) that you are stating a fact.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, just reading what is written.

:salute

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #151 on: December 29, 2009, 10:01:47 AM »

Curious?  Simple question to answer.   :)

Your Post:

"some of us are humble.

and yes, we are. who keeps your cruiser on the road? it sure as heck isn't you.

i am part of the infrastructure that keeps everyone moving. period.
also, i never claimed to be either. i was and am simply telling him to use common sense, and be polite and concise.

i can see where you'd not like that though, because if he does that, he's gonna win, since he's going through this for someone elses fault.
 we aren't just sheep, although you guys seem to think we should be."

In the sentence in red you specificallty state "it sure in the heck isn't you".  That would imply that he himself is not part of the infrastructure that provides public service.  I'm not sure, but I think all goverment employees pay taxes which would make them part of the infrastructure.  So in that case, he does pay part of what it takes to keep his crusier on the road.

Just being a bit curious about statements being made.

Fred

ok.....i can see where that could be mis interpreted........all gthat was meant to say, is that without mechanics, and technicians, those cruisers will simply sit in their parking lots, once they break.....and everything breaks.

sorry for the mis understanding..... :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #152 on: December 29, 2009, 01:29:45 PM »
My best friend is a mechanic and is used solely by three cities, because "their own mechanics" cannot do a better job of maintaining.   

That aside, the ticket issued to Serenity was chickenchit.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #153 on: December 29, 2009, 01:31:31 PM »
Cops.... :rofl
Most cops out there become cops for the reason Occifer Rich is a cop(which I still don't believe he's a cop):
because they can have a gun, drive a cool car, harass people(especially those they don't like or don't agree with),and have some authority (which they grossly abuse on a regular basis)..  These types are not there to protect you in any way..  A majority of cops(especially the bad ones) either don't know anything about civil rights or tend to ignore them all together and use intimidation/threats..  When they happen to get someone that knows the law as well as their civil rights, they like to get several cops together to use physical force and the standard "stop resisting! stop resisting!!" procedure for the in-dash cam/audio..  They are also quite adept at lying..  Cops continually abuse their powers especially in the matter of illegal search and seizures..  It is doubtful any of them would put their life in danger to save anyone else beside themselves..  Don't get me wrong, there are good cops out there that actually care, have compassion and are there to help the community, but I don't think they are in the majority..  I've stated this before, but I am "in" pretty good with the law enforcement in town..  My best buddy is a detective..  I used to ride with him all the time when he was a patrol officer..  Most of the guys he worked with had severe superiority complexes, abused their power, abused their women, had several divorces, kids that are absolutely dysfunctional in a regular setting, and pretty much ruining or tarnishing the world around them just because they could..  It has been like this everywhere I have ever lived..  People who are in positions of authority WILL abuse that authority without a doubt..  Top that off with Occifer Rich's attitude and thinking, and dealing with cops becomes a nightmare..

Eitherway, I still don't believe this douchinator is a cop....  Or maybe he is..  Cops like to broadcast "Hey!  I'm a COP!!  YOU BETTER RESPECT ME OR ELSE!!"  I find it continually amusing when they bring their "cop mentality" into the game.. :rofl
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #154 on: December 29, 2009, 01:32:30 PM »
My best friend is a mechanic and is used solely by three cities, because "their own mechanics" cannot do a better job of maintaining.   

That aside, the ticket issued to Serenity was chickenchit.   

i agree fully on both of your statements.

cherry hill has it's own garage.....yet they send their police cruisers to the shop around the corner from me.

i'm working on getting the fire dept. cars........for the same reason.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: December 29, 2009, 02:34:07 PM »
Cops.... :rofl
Most cops out there become cops for the reason Occifer Rich is a cop(which I still don't believe he's a cop):
because they can have a gun, drive a cool car, harass people(especially those they don't like or don't agree with),and have some authority (which they grossly abuse on a regular basis)..  These types are not there to protect you in any way..  A majority of cops(especially the bad ones) either don't know anything about civil rights or tend to ignore them all together and use intimidation/threats..  When they happen to get someone that knows the law as well as their civil rights, they like to get several cops together to use physical force and the standard "stop resisting! stop resisting!!" procedure for the in-dash cam/audio..  They are also quite adept at lying..  Cops continually abuse their powers especially in the matter of illegal search and seizures..  It is doubtful any of them would put their life in danger to save anyone else beside themselves..  Don't get me wrong, there are good cops out there that actually care, have compassion and are there to help the community, but I don't think they are in the majority..  I've stated this before, but I am "in" pretty good with the law enforcement in town..  My best buddy is a detective..  I used to ride with him all the time when he was a patrol officer..  Most of the guys he worked with had severe superiority complexes, abused their power, abused their women, had several divorces, kids that are absolutely dysfunctional in a regular setting, and pretty much ruining or tarnishing the world around them just because they could..  It has been like this everywhere I have ever lived..  People who are in positions of authority WILL abuse that authority without a doubt..  Top that off with Occifer Rich's attitude and thinking, and dealing with cops becomes a nightmare..

Eitherway, I still don't believe this douchinator is a cop....  Or maybe he is..  Cops like to broadcast "Hey!  I'm a COP!!  YOU BETTER RESPECT ME OR ELSE!!"  I find it continually amusing when they bring their "cop mentality" into the game.. :rofl

well I could not have said it better :rock :rock

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #156 on: December 29, 2009, 03:11:14 PM »
Sure I did.  The second post was directed to Bronk, not anyone else.  I just find it humorous when someone who themselves partake in the art of trolling, calls someone else a troll.

Fred
Learn to read. No where did I call dickie a Troll. I said  "Anytime someone disagrees with you, you pull a troll card.".  In other words anytime and I mean anytime some disproves him he pulls  a "You are a troll and shouldn't be listened to.".
Now your opinion on if I am a troll or not is another subject.  However just to prove a my point. Ask lusche about the time dickie dropped the troll card on him because lusche corrected him. Is lusche a troll also? I'm thinking he is probably one of the most helpful people on this BBS. You and may not see eye to eye on a ton of things. I would not even remotely put you in the same category as dickie.
See Rule #4

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #157 on: December 29, 2009, 03:37:01 PM »
Learn to read. No where did I call dickie a Troll. I said  "Anytime someone disagrees with you, you pull a troll card.".  In other words anytime and I mean anytime some disproves him he pulls  a "You are a troll and shouldn't be listened to.".
Now your opinion on if I am a troll or not is another subject.  However just to prove a my point. Ask lusche about the time dickie dropped the troll card on him because lusche corrected him. Is lusche a troll also? I'm thinking he is probably one of the most helpful people on this BBS. You and may not see eye to eye on a ton of things. I would not even remotely put you in the same category as dickie.

the whole troll thing came up, 'cause officer rich seems to think that i was the one trolling. he seems to think i was trolling for support.......when in fact, it is/was him trying to gain support in here.
 he, as well as the rest of us knows that serenity is not in the wrong, and should never have been stopped, but he feels the need to reinforce to us all that we should all respect all police, even those that don't earn or deserve it..........

i respect those that earn it.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #158 on: December 29, 2009, 03:40:09 PM »
the whole troll thing came up, 'cause officer rich seems to think that i was the one trolling. he seems to think i was trolling for support.......when in fact, it is/was him trying to gain support in here.
 he, as well as the rest of us knows that serenity is not in the wrong, and should never have been stopped, but he feels the need to reinforce to us all that we should all respect all police, even those that don't earn or deserve it..........

i respect those that earn it.

Respect is earned, not deserved.    Rich thinks it's the other way around.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #159 on: December 29, 2009, 04:16:45 PM »
the whole troll thing came up, 'cause officer rich seems to think that i was the one trolling.
Yea you disagreed with him so now you are a troll. Welcome to the club. :aok
See Rule #4