Author Topic: New Bomber Tactic (not so new)  (Read 4994 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: New Bomber Tactic (not so new)
« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2010, 06:55:18 PM »
Actually... dweeb  :neener:... its the closest thing to an historically accurate fight you can find in the arena except that for the most part you are killing airplanes that should be on your side. On the downside most of the people that try to intercept dont know how to handle planes at altitude and the so-called 'experts' are too busy spit-balling (not that they would do any better).

I would claim (and do) that unless you are purist enough to enjoy this you are in fact either a NOOB or a DWEEB. Point made.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2010, 07:31:32 PM »
Modified wish: Instead of allowing a 'free non-perk kill' for dweebs that bail how about a modified text buffer message like:

"bailing player showed great fear in the face of the enemy."
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2010, 09:04:10 PM »
Actually... dweeb  :neener:... its the closest thing to an historically accurate fight you can find in the arena

You sound like VOSS with the insults to those that don't agree with your timid fighting style.

Going after bombers at 30k, isn't the only closest thing to a historically accurate fight in the arena, there are other types of aerial fights that are just as historically accurate (talking about the fighting and not the planes involved).  On the Eastern Front, most fights occured at medium to low altitudes that you most commonly see in the arenas, in addition to the furballs you see near bases or over GV battles. 

You're just picking one aspect of the air war and because that fits your timid flying style, you come to the conclusion that it's the only 'real fight' there is.  Maybe if you weren't so timid, you'd see that there is more to the game than just flying at 30k trying to save fuel.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2010, 09:29:33 PM »
Actually... dweeb  :neener:... its the closest thing to an historically accurate fight you can find in the arena except that for the most part you are killing airplanes that should be on your side. On the downside most of the people that try to intercept dont know how to handle planes at altitude and the so-called 'experts' are too busy spit-balling (not that they would do any better).

I would claim (and do) that unless you are purist enough to enjoy this you are in fact either a NOOB or a DWEEB. Point made.

about the only point you have made is that once again, you haven't a clue as to what your talking about.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2010, 09:57:19 PM »
You sound like VOSS with the insults to those that don't agree with your timid fighting style.

Ouch that stung! lol  :rofl Sorry you dont have a clue about that. Obviously you have never fought me and you WISH I was timid.

Its typical of the spit-ballers to insist theirs is the only fight and that its 'boring' to climb up to 30k for a few bombers. What I find absolutely boring is the same thing over and over at 5k repeated every day in the arena and now that we finally have a good number of bombers flying you spit-ballers will do anything you can to stop it.

Absolutely hilarious.

Fugitive you never have a point to make... ever.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 09:59:31 PM by Chalenge »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2010, 10:13:49 PM »
Ouch that stung! lol  :rofl Sorry you dont have a clue about that. Obviously you have never fought me and you WISH I was timid.

I have fought shot you down and it also involved chasing you down after you blew a pick attempt but that's another matter for another time when we're reminiscing about all the timid pilots we've encountered.

But if you would like to be reminded again, we can always set up some time and have a few rounds but I don't think you'll accept the challenge because it wouldn't entail spending 15 minutes grabbing to 30k and running from me.

Its typical of the spit-ballers to insist theirs is the only fight and that its 'boring' to climb up to 30k for a few bombers. What I find absolutely boring is the same thing over and over at 5k repeated every day in the arena and now that we finally have a good number of bombers flying you spit-ballers will do anything you can to stop it.

Absolutely hilarious.

The only one that has been telling everyone else that their style of fighting is better than anyone else has been pretty much you.  I don't recall every saying not to engage in buff hunting, I only disagreed with your ignorant statement, born out of years of timid flying, that the fights you prefer are rather boring and usually involve large amounts of timid flying.  I also corrected you in your statement that the fights you prefer are the only fights closest to historical accuracy, which it isn't.

ack-ack

"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2010, 10:30:21 PM »
I really doubt (based on what you just said) that you have ever fought me in the arena there but I dont recall your name either way so it didnt strike me as amazing if we ever did. Pretty much I think your full of yourself.

I am tired of spit-ballers thinking theirs is the only fight. From what I have heard about you... timidness is your only method and you stay on your perch all day. In this thread Im pushing for bombers to stay around and fight which a fair number have decided to take exit from and I guess since you fly bombers you like to be able to bail (undamaged) or else you wouldnt be mouthing off OR the more likely scenario is your just mouthing off because thats who you are.  :D

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2010, 04:14:18 AM »

From what I have heard about you... timidness is your only method and you stay on your perch all day.

Easy enough to find out.
we can always set up some time and have a few rounds but I don't think you'll accept the challenge
ack-ack
I'm guessing you won't take his offer though... typical.

See Rule #4

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2010, 04:37:16 AM »
Easy enough to find out.I'm guessing you won't take his offer though... typical.

Since you love him so much you take him up on his 'offer.'   :aok

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2010, 05:06:36 AM »

LOL No one can understand what you are saying.. Couldnt understand you in AW and you are even more confused in this game.......
Poor misunderstood V***....... You going to send me another pm insult?
Hows the jet?
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #115 on: January 05, 2010, 07:13:04 AM »
I really doubt (based on what you just said) that you have ever fought me in the arena there but I dont recall your name either way so it didnt strike me as amazing if we ever did. Pretty much I think your full of yourself.

I am tired of spit-ballers thinking theirs is the only fight. From what I have heard about you... timidness is your only method and you stay on your perch all day. In this thread Im pushing for bombers to stay around and fight which a fair number have decided to take exit from and I guess since you fly bombers you like to be able to bail (undamaged) or else you wouldnt be mouthing off OR the more likely scenario is your just mouthing off because thats who you are.  :D

Pot meet Kettle.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
« Reply #116 on: January 05, 2010, 08:11:41 AM »
Its unfortunate that these always devolve into the classic "us versus them".  [Insert Rodney King clip here]...
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: January 05, 2010, 10:52:38 AM »
-AoM-

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2010, 12:38:32 PM »
Yes whenever someone disagrees with the choir lets lable him 'Voss' or whoever the latest poster child is and run them off.

Sorry boys it wont work and Silat I dont PM unless PMed. I didnt start the insults either so I guess its Fugitive here that is 'Voss.'

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: January 05, 2010, 02:42:37 PM »
Yes whenever someone disagrees with the choir lets lable him 'Voss' or whoever the latest poster child is and run them off.

Sorry boys it wont work and Silat I dont PM unless PMed. I didnt start the insults either so I guess its Fugitive here that is 'Voss.'

Liar you pm'd me in a thread I started about TD computers. 
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."