Author Topic: squad GV league ** New idea **  (Read 905 times)

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
Re: squad GV league ** New idea **
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 09:34:04 AM »
Make it a cage match.  Each group starts out in a hanger at opposite ends of a large airfield.  Anyone driving off the airfield is disqualified/ejected from the match.  Beyond that anything's fair including using the rearm pad.
and the point of a 2.5k shot or less would be what? i could do that in my sleep. on a base with few things in the way.... it would be a shootout at the o.k. without more than a 4min fight.

imo if you were to do it you should take after the SDL, and do a minimum of 5v5 with both squads agreeing of the number on the day of the fight (like this week we have 7, can your squad match that?.. you can, good we will go with 7)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 09:38:49 AM by USCH »

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 09:36:54 AM »
ok How about taking one of the new cities and put the squads on the opposite side of the city. Each team could have 1 scout in the air with NO BULLETS, NO BOMBS, NO ROCKETS. The catch is the scout can only see the icons from 1000ft away.  :aok

-JRjolly

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2010, 01:23:59 PM »
ok How about taking one of the new cities and put the squads on the opposite side of the city. Each team could have 1 scout in the air with NO BULLETS, NO BOMBS, NO ROCKETS. The catch is the scout can only see the icons from 1000ft away.  :aok

-JRjolly
5v5 jeep fight in the city! :D
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins