Author Topic: getting accused of cheating  (Read 3321 times)

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
Re: getting accused of cheating
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2009, 12:41:31 PM »
I sympathize with greens but sometimes it just sucks to fight him.  This film is from a few months back, surprised it still works.  Fight is very short, we were just getting started and bang, I'm dead.  But on my FE he isn't even close to a shot. 

http://www.4shared.com/file/185494298/873dd064/greens-lag.html 

Isn't there any way to optimize satellite connections at all?  Can't believe greens is the only one here on satellite.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2009, 01:16:11 PM »
I sympathize with greens but sometimes it just sucks to fight him.  This film is from a few months back, surprised it still works.  Fight is very short, we were just getting started and bang, I'm dead.  But on my FE he isn't even close to a shot. 

http://www.4shared.com/file/185494298/873dd064/greens-lag.html 

Isn't there any way to optimize satellite connections at all?  Can't believe greens is the only one here on satellite.

yeah. His pony got my 262 the other night. Knew he was up there at 15k and knew he was coming down, started to get clear, looked back and he was far enough out to not be a worry and not catching me and then....tower. Very irritating and has nothing to do with being better than average. 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2009, 05:49:44 PM »
greens is just laggy as hell, i shot him in the DA last night and he popped about 10 secs later
You definitely know what was going on Bip in DA lastnite. LOL it did not happent hat way.
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2009, 06:48:45 PM »
You definitely know what was going on Bip in DA lastnite. LOL it did not happent hat way.
how did it happen? other than you getting owned and running in your temp? plz post film for all to see
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2009, 07:37:24 PM »
how did it happen? other than you getting owned and running in your temp? plz post film for all to see

Who cares about tard lake last night, it doesn't matter. 

Greens you obviously warp sometimes, there is evidence of it in this thread and multiple eye witnesses from the bulk of the player base seeing you warp and shoot them from impossible angles.  It's almost like you are out of sync with the rest of the game by at least 1000ms where as most others are in the realm of 200ms.  There's no denying this, if you can't fix your connection fine, but don't try to play it off like you don't warp all over the place when you obviously do.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2009, 08:39:22 PM »
Who cares about tard lake last night, it doesn't matter. 

Greens you obviously warp sometimes, there is evidence of it in this thread and multiple eye witnesses from the bulk of the player base seeing you warp and shoot them from impossible angles.  It's almost like you are out of sync with the rest of the game by at least 1000ms where as most others are in the realm of 200ms.  There's no denying this, if you can't fix your connection fine, but don't try to play it off like you don't warp all over the place when you obviously do.

he isn't the worst warper in game not by far. man lives where phone or bad conection is all he has. its his 15 so play have fun greens like i said they continue to harass just send screen shots or film to HTC.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2009, 09:20:36 PM »

he isn't the worst warper in game not by far. man lives where phone or bad conection is all he has. its his 15 so play have fun greens like i said they continue to harass just send screen shots or film to HTC.
:rofl
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2010, 01:09:41 AM »
Give Greens a break...it's just a connection prob. The guy justs want to play the game...

Living out in Alaska on a dial up...if it was me i'd just tell u guys go @#$% @#$

S! Greens

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2010, 01:11:14 AM »
Give Greens a break...it's just a connection prob. The guy justs want to play the game...

Living out in Alaska on a dial up...if it was me i'd just tell u guys go @#$% @#$

S! Greens

Lol it's fine that he warps a little from time to time, but he refuses to acknowledge that he warps which is really amusing. 

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2010, 02:02:44 AM »
i played on satelite and it really isnt all that fair. other planes suspend in midair while u move continuously. u shoot them while suspended then zoom off they register the pings regardless of where u are located at that given time. Ya its your 14.95 but its also the other guys 14.95 that just got hosed. Personally think you should hang it up till u can get a better connection.
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2010, 02:36:52 AM »
I say HTC should make a special arena just for you and JoeBlack.  That way the two greatest warpers can fight each other. It would be like King Kong vs. Godzilla.  

Having said that, no you don't cheat. Neither does JoeBlack; you guys are just cursed with bad connections.

hahahahahahah  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2010, 04:46:45 AM »
My New Years resolution. still stay tobacco free, work my arse off at work, and shoot more  :airplane: of the enemy and they will  :cry like a puppy on his first night away from mommy.  :salute all Have a safe and a happy new year guys  :rock
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2010, 05:00:41 AM »
Take it as a compliment greens xD
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2010, 09:47:30 AM »
i played on satelite and it really isnt all that fair. other planes suspend in midair while u move continuously. u shoot them while suspended then zoom off they register the pings regardless of where u are located at that given time. Ya its your 14.95 but its also the other guys 14.95 that just got hosed. Personally think you should hang it up till u can get a better connection.

I'm ditching my cable and getting satelite. That sounds awesome.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2010, 10:23:54 AM »
"he refuses to acknowledge that he warps"

Depending on the connection he has, it's possible he doesn't see warps.  I'm waay too lazy to read this whole thread, but with some Satellite connections (such as mine) I don't see people warp, unless it's them or my ping is above 2500.  As with mine I'm about 1.5 seconds behind everyone else, but from me end it looks like I am on par with everyone, it's very confusing.  It makes it so I can pull shots that shouldn't be possible, then other days I'm steady as possible....it's a strange beast.  Then there are people who warp ridiculously and are just...well I'll stop myself there.

I'm sure if us Satellite users could get Cable we would, but as with most of us, we're in the middle of freakin' nowhere, heck the price of cable alone is tempting!  Around here: Cable 45-60$    Satellite 65-85$    /month
One reason I fly MW, they have gotten use to it and let me know if it's out of control, like last night.
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"