Author Topic: seeking corsair yoda!  (Read 757 times)

Offline mtn-paradoc

• Zinc Member
seeking corsair yoda!
« on: January 07, 2010, 01:53:06 PM »
Morning, I need to find a corsair yoda....if there are any trainers available during the day this weekend ( its too damn cold to go outside!) or during the day next week.......could really use some help.

thanks!

"Rooster"
I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they terrify me.
- Duke of Wellington

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Re: seeking corsair yoda!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 03:50:40 PM »
As far as one-on-one you can't go wrong with TC and mtnman. I can offer some advice as well, though I'm not much of an instructor.

You might also check out VMF-251. We're a Hog-focus squad that flies Rooks. We meet Saturday nights 9pm EST (US). Check my sig. ;)
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 07:24:01 PM »
Rooster,

It's going to be super cold my way this weekend as well.  Send me a PM of what times work for you, and what exactly you're interested in working on. 

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 09:20:07 PM »
I'm willing, but work day-shift this weekend, so it's a no-go for me.  As a matter of fact, days are just plain bad for me.  I'm either working, fishing, hunting, or doing the family thing. 

I seldom get online before 10pm central, but can make allowances to be on earlier in the evening sometimes.

If you can do the evening/late-night thing, lemme know, and we can schedule a time.

MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson

Offline mtn-paradoc

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 10:01:29 AM »
thanks very much guys!  Appreciate the fast responses....hope to work with all of you! ( the more input the better)
I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they terrify me.
- Duke of Wellington

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 10:12:18 AM »
I'm not a current trainer or a CCY (certified Corsair yoda :D) but looks like the wife will be at a baby shower on Sat so I should be on most of the day. Happy to spend a bit of time with you if you want. Just run a ".F snaphook" from the text buffer and it will show you if I'm online.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline trotter

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 02:16:19 PM »
Uh oh. With a mtn prefix, he's gonna be dangerous eventually...

Offline Sonicblu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 03:38:36 PM »
Snaphook is YODA in any ride. + he is good at explaining. :aok

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 04:58:45 PM »
hehe....I feel the force in my posterior all to often to be "yoda"....but thanks for the kind words :airplane: :joystick: :furious :noid :O :mad: :cry

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline mtn-paradoc

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 06:47:31 PM »
lol! "dangerous eventually!"lol!

you'd never guess that the way i fly now!  Hope to catch you guys this week for some lessons....spent some time with big rat and had a whole bunch of..."ohhhhhh! Thats where they go!"
- Duke of Wellington

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 10:39:11 PM »
Rooster,

Hope I helped ya :aok  Let me know if you want some further lessons :airplane:

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat