Author Topic: New Low in the MA?  (Read 1876 times)

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
Re: New Low in the MA?
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2010, 03:41:10 PM »
What's even funnier is that last night in the MW arena, the OP of this thread was talking smack to a P-51B driver that wouldn't fight him, calling him timid and such.  Funny thing is, the reason why the Pony driver wasn't fighting is that the OP had two wingmen flying with him.  Which makes this thread highly amusing and ironic, considiring who started this thread and the subject of bad game play.

ack-ack

Ummm, he ran from me when I was only one on him, you just love talkin trash dont ya? Asked other 2 guys to stay clear and they obliged, gaining alt to proceed to your 20k teamates.   

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2010, 03:43:44 PM »
Really? You don't see the humor in the .45? when the HOARD is at full erection the upping and being vulched, time and again is slightly tempered by barely getting to the maproom, of which you most likely had to fight your way all the way there, popping up to 800' bailing at the last moment usually from a riddled ride deploy the chute at the minimum alt, get to maproom and wait. If they do not strafe then the entire gaggle of hoardrool "which sounds like you were part of" is utterly defeated and the hangars are popping by this time, so I find it rather fulfilling and extremely comical and utterly ironic :aok  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl   :bolt:

This is probably the same guy who said Bish were Hording said Base and the Numbers were, 11 Bish, 9 Nits, 8 Rook.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2010, 04:11:35 PM »
Ummm, he ran from me when I was only one on him, you just love talkin trash dont ya? Asked other 2 guys to stay clear and they obliged, gaining alt to proceed to your 20k teamates.   

you were not the only one, even by your own admission at the time you stated there were two other Bishops with you.  How was the Rook in the P51B to know that you supposedly asked the two other Bishops to stay out and what were the chances that they would actually stay out of the fight?  The P-51B driver did the smart thing in not getting himself in a potential 3v1 fight that he knew he had no chance of coming out of.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2010, 04:20:52 PM »
The lowest thing I see in the mains is hordes rolling bases on one side of the map, then going to the other side, and continually switching back and forth.  It's impossible to put up a defense.  They roll your base the first time, you wait for a bit for the next giant red blob and you realize it's on the other side of the map, so you shrug it off, go do something else, and next thing you know half an hour later, the blob is back steam rolling your base.  You scramble to land and take off to fight it and it's too late by the time you get there.  Cycle continues.  Pathetic.

ah yes, the eb and flow in the circle of the lifeless. 
-AoM-

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2010, 08:23:50 PM »
you were not the only one, even by your own admission at the time you stated there were two other Bishops with you.  How was the Rook in the P51B to know that you supposedly asked the two other Bishops to stay out and what were the chances that they would actually stay out of the fight?  The P-51B driver did the smart thing in not getting himself in a potential 3v1 fight that he knew he had no chance of coming out of.

ack-ack

That is true as he prob couldnt tell they were climbing out to avoid the fight per my request.  I did light him up though so I guess Id run even 1v1 due to possible damage. 

Offline Airborne

• Zinc Member
      • The Wrecking Crew
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2010, 09:11:16 PM »
quote author= aLl thehH dEMiGod pYloTz

zomg, I must be in the presence of greatness.... my favorite "dont feel like flying, lets check on the forums" activity is reading how "UbErZ" everyone is.

~Airborne

Offline GFShill

• Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2010, 10:51:42 PM »
What this game really needs is a way to uncamp spawns.  I'm thinking M-10 with a fast-rotating turret.
==========

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2010, 12:47:45 AM »
this type of thread plays out over n over again.....

folks tellin other folks how to play the game on there 15 bucks.

i must say it never gets old recording the whines  :banana:

froger
frogs are people too

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2010, 12:49:32 AM »
this type of thread plays out over n over again.....

folks tellin other folks how to play the game on there 15 bucks.

i must say it never gets old recording the whines  :banana:

froger

ribbit

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2010, 01:59:00 AM »
If the new low wasn't performed by Chewi then it isn't dweeby enough to be mentioned.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2010, 10:52:39 AM »
Well, as if divebombing Lancastukas was bad enough, today I witnesses what may have taken the cake, lol.  While attempting a capture (not gonna name country), I witnessed certain individuals come off the runway, strafe a GV or troops in town, then bail immediately upon clearing town.  This also happened as soon as you put a few shots into them.  Now, obviously they pay their dues to fly like, well, that...but cmon, has it gotten that bad where guys wont even put up a fight?  Just struck me as odd and more than myself was witness to this crap.  Oh, and new Rock-N-Roll Squadron Wing...Bail Wing...they get close to an NME and bail to watch the battle below.  Anyone want the CO position? :lol

I've got a lot more respect for the guy who makes it off the runway without being vulched and can get to town to strafe GV's and troops then bails than I do for the 20+ hordlings vulching and rolling bases with only a couple of guys defending.  :old:
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2010, 09:06:18 PM »
OK here is a summary of what has been said so far...............WAAAAAAAAAA AA HE WON'T FIGHT MY WAY

:old: :old: :old: I been flying these things since cira 1985 and it has been ever thus and will ever be as long as this type of game exists  :bolt:
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2010, 10:02:39 AM »
OK here is a summary of what has been said so far...............WAAAAAAAAAA AA HE WON'T FIGHT MY WAY

:old: :old: :old: I been flying these things since cira 1985 and it has been ever thus and will ever be as long as this type of game exists  :bolt:

I don't care it they don't fight "my way" I just want them to put up a fight and fight it out!