Author Topic: dayton 2010 unoffical post  (Read 10703 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: dayton 2010 unoffical post
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2010, 11:27:03 PM »
Yep, saw it a couple weeks back.   Is it like the "Black"?   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Digr1

• Copper Member
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2010, 06:19:43 PM »
Depends on when his flight gets into Chicago. If it's late, he'll actually drive for a few hours and then get a hotel.

why would he fly into Chicago and not Columbus or Daton?

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2010, 02:54:39 AM »
because his son works for Alaskan Airlines so he gets a helluva deal to Chicago.

Offline BOXGIRL

• Zinc Member
« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2010, 01:57:13 PM »
Boxboy and I will attending again this year this year no cherries for you guys. I am bringing apple pie and peach.......Both are very yummy! I can't wait to see everyone again and to see all the new faces that may come. I can't make any promises that boxboy will any better behaved this year than he was last year.
^"^Nazgul^"^
Well behaved women rarely make history"Marilyin Monroe

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2010, 03:22:14 PM »
Dang you all make it sound tempting...such a long drive though.  I typically make 5 hour trips every 2 weeks (5 hours one way then 3 days later turn around), but this is...14 or so in one sitting.  Anyone from North-East NC or VA Beach willing to Carpool? :D

What typically would be taken?  I don't smoke (don't see how anyone does, makes me sick) and can't drink so those are out for me. :P
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2010, 03:26:08 PM »
Boxboy and I will attending again this year this year no cherries for you guys. I am bringing apple pie and peach.......Both are very yummy! I can't wait to see everyone again and to see all the new faces that may come. I can't make any promises that boxboy will any better behaved this year than he was last year.
What about your sister???  :pray :pray
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2010, 03:36:11 PM »

lol like we expect him to "behave". Hell, we'd make him leave if hr did :)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2010, 03:48:00 PM »
Dang you all make it sound tempting...such a long drive though.  I typically make 5 hour trips every 2 weeks (5 hours one way then 3 days later turn around), but this is...14 or so in one sitting.  Anyone from North-East NC or VA Beach willing to Carpool? :D

What typically would be taken?  I don't smoke (don't see how anyone does, makes me sick) and can't drink so those are out for me. :P

All you really need is a tent, unless you don't mind sharing with someone else, bedding, clothing, and a cooler with road-trip food or beverages.  Their is a Super WalMart about 15 min away from the campground.  I stop there one the way in to pick up fresh supplies.

I'm bringing 2 large tents (6 person) at least - maybe I'll remember to bring the poles this year  :uhoh - and have no problem letting someone else use them.

Betty and I were thinking about having something like a group planned dinner every night.  Like Thursday will be Crab legs, lobster and Filet Mignon.  Friday night - steak and potatoes.  Saturday night - Hamburgers and hot dogs.

I'll be bringing plenty of Bratworst, just because it went over so well last year.  

And cuz Betty likes my sausage.   :lol
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2010, 04:13:31 PM »
Yes she loves the tube steak!
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2010, 04:48:06 PM »
Only if you promise to hold my hand PK :)
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2010, 05:26:05 PM »
Ya ought to see PK in a dress! hubba hubba
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline BOXGIRL

• Zinc Member
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2010, 09:33:41 PM »
What about your sister???  :pray :pray
you just need to move down here..there are lots of girls that talk like me and are sweet southern girls who like to do kegstands lol

^"^Nazgul^"^
Well behaved women rarely make history"Marilyin Monroe

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2010, 10:12:05 PM »
you just need to move down here..there are lots of girls that talk like me and are sweet southern girls who like to do kegstands lol

Yep & this is what will happen 5Point. :bolt:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/fumingpants/KegStandBride.jpg

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #133 on: January 16, 2010, 07:03:02 AM »
All you really need is a tent, unless you don't mind sharing with someone else, bedding, clothing, and a cooler with road-trip food or beverages.  Their is a Super WalMart about 15 min away from the campground.  I stop there one the way in to pick up fresh supplies.

I'm bringing 2 large tents (6 person) at least - maybe I'll remember to bring the poles this year  :uhoh - and have no problem letting someone else use them.

Betty and I were thinking about having something like a group planned dinner every night.  Like Thursday will be Crab legs, lobster and Filet Mignon.  Friday night - steak and potatoes.  Saturday night - Hamburgers and hot dogs.

I'll be bringing plenty of Bratworst, just because it went over so well last year.  

And cuz Betty likes my sausage.   :lol

actually chef, saturday is the party when we have the wings and stuff brought in remember, so sunday night we could have the hamburgers and hotdogs :)

and yes...chef has good bratworst!

awwwwwww no cherries this year??? i was gonna put couple in my gas tank of my car to clean my injectors in my motor! lol...cant wait to hang out with yall again this year! and boxboy is who he is...a crazy southern boy that likes to have fun we wouldnt want him any other way hehe.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2010, 02:19:40 PM »
Ya ought to see PK in a dress! hubba hubba

Ooooooh, dare I post it.....
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||