Author Topic: dayton 2010 unoffical post  (Read 10685 times)

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
Re: dayton 2010 unoffical post
« Reply #300 on: February 17, 2010, 10:55:24 PM »
No one wants to see the Liberty Bell?        :cry

Philly is on the way from N.C. isn't it?     :noid

Oooh I want to...wait..no I don't.  If your going depends on someone riding with I can try, again Nef would rather have more drunk "buddies" then a riding "buddy". :P
Philly isn't much farther of a drive then another part of PA I go to every few months and that drive doesn't bother me at all.  Actually according to Google maps it's the same distance (6.5-7 hours).  Only about an 8 hour drive to Dayton from Philly, only an extra 3 hours onto my original trip. :)
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #301 on: February 17, 2010, 10:57:42 PM »

Oooh I want to...wait..no I don't.  If your going depends on someone riding with I can try, again Nef would rather have more drunk "buddies" then a riding "buddy". :P
Philly isn't much farther of a drive then another part of PA I go to every few months and that drive doesn't bother me at all.  Actually according to Google maps it's the same distance (6.5-7 hours).  Only about an 8 hour drive to Dayton from Philly, only an extra 3 hours onto my original trip. :)

Understand the quantity of BEER VonMessa will be bringing.   This could be a "vital stop".   Beer is good.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #302 on: February 17, 2010, 11:02:32 PM »
I figured for an outing like this, people would desire that stuff in jars  :old:
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #303 on: February 17, 2010, 11:06:02 PM »
I figured for an outing like this, people would desire that stuff in jars  :old:

Oh, absolutely.   I'll buy one off of ya.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
« Reply #304 on: February 17, 2010, 11:35:15 PM »

last year we only brought one of the highr octane shine but the more the marrier!

and there is usually plenty of the green stuff that also come in mason jars to............. just be kind and bind with your fellow AHers
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #305 on: February 18, 2010, 05:12:24 AM »

I haven't made a proper road trip in my new Wrangler, yet.  Plenty in my others 2, but not this one so much.  I went to Pittsburgh last May, but that's only a few hours...

Gotta break her in nice and proper...... :noid
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline BOXGIRL

• Zinc Member
« Reply #306 on: February 20, 2010, 10:57:51 AM »

Are you saying that you don't remember what you did?   :uhoh

I remember what i did, i just missed alotta funny stuff when i passed out early. i will be bringing more shine this year one apple pie one peach and maybe the cherries again...

^"^Nazgul^"^
Well behaved women rarely make history"Marilyin Monroe

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #307 on: February 20, 2010, 01:54:58 PM »
Geez, 21 Pages already and it's not even March yet..........

I'm gonna smack Betty with a Calendar. :bolt:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 02:01:09 PM by SHawk »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #308 on: February 20, 2010, 04:16:03 PM »
Make sure you take pictures.  Can you check with Chris and work on some pricing ideas for us. And, make sure he will allow us back.  I'm surprised you haven't been in here sooner Scott. 
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #309 on: February 20, 2010, 04:25:30 PM »
I have a few used 3 man tents that I can bring.  $5 each if anyone needs would be interested.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #310 on: February 20, 2010, 10:53:25 PM »
Geez, 21 Pages already and it's not even March yet..........

I'm gonna smack Betty with a Calendar. :bolt:

ayo mulletman! look at the subject of this thread! its the UNOFFICAL dayton thread, just givin ppl the heads up bout the dates yo!

i know you was sayin the other night that you had a band lined up for dayton, however im sure they will only play a couple hours am i correct? cuz murdr's band will be planning to play for us for 3 hours and are cool with hangin out and partyin with us till the other band gets done then they can jam for us. these guys will be doing this for us cuz of murdr and are coming from PA. im stoked bout this! 2 bands and lots of cool peeps, sounds like a great time once again! woot woot! :rock :rock :rock
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #311 on: February 21, 2010, 10:02:32 AM »

ayo mulletman! look at the subject of this thread! its the UNOFFICAL dayton thread, just givin ppl the heads up bout the dates yo!

i know you was sayin the other night that you had a band lined up for dayton, however im sure they will only play a couple hours am i correct? cuz murdr's band will be planning to play for us for 3 hours and are cool with hangin out and partyin with us till the other band gets done then they can jam for us. these guys will be doing this for us cuz of murdr and are coming from PA. im stoked bout this! 2 bands and lots of cool peeps, sounds like a great time once again! woot woot! :rock :rock :rock

Posted it up on TORN's schedule this morning  :aok :rock

Offline Digr1

• Copper Member
« Reply #312 on: February 21, 2010, 02:31:06 PM »
Bought my tickets for the air show, best deal i got were the $99 tickets. Private umbrella table on the flight line (seats 6) breakfast, lunch, snacks and unlimited refreshments including beer. Plus access to Air conditioned tent and rest room. Anyone else getting these tickets let me know we can get together and enjoy the party

DrDigr1

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #313 on: February 21, 2010, 03:52:08 PM »
The majority of us that didn't have pavilion seating had probably THE best spot at the show.  We were right there beside all of the aircraft.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #314 on: February 21, 2010, 04:54:55 PM »
The majority of us that didn't have pavilion seating had probably THE best spot at the show.  We were right there beside all of the aircraft.
like these

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/