Author Topic: another X-52 problem  (Read 398 times)

Offline hornet36

• Nickel Member
another X-52 problem
« on: January 28, 2010, 05:48:58 PM »
i recently dumped years of crap from my pc and re-installed windows xp...i downloaded AHII, setup stick but now it seems when i go fwd and backwards with the stick it moves control left and right...side to side is up and down.. :joystick: i have uninstalled reinstalled stick,updated driver..messed around in settings with yaw,axis etc...kid lost cord from throttle to joystick but am using a ps2 cord...any ideas how to correct this

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: another X-52 problem
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 06:17:17 PM »
have you tried remapping it in the game?
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 08:20:23 PM »
Did you check calibration in windows first?

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 10:03:34 PM »
I know invert axis is an option, but I think it's only to reverse each axis, like push forward to go up and back to go down.  I think it's a windows setting thing.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline hornet36

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 03:47:17 PM »
i re-mapped everything,buttons views,etc..took off in auto ended up crashing after turning to intercept a con...calibrated stick in windows...where should i look in windows to find a problem....btw thanks for your help guys

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 04:08:59 PM »
if the X / Y axis window in control panel/game controller/Saitek X52 Flight Control System shows the stick acting properly - I think your issue isn't with windows but in AH.
if it is screwy there then its not your AH setup. Have you tried a different USB port? powered usb hub? it might be the usb cable you are connecting the stick to the throttle with.. are you sure you can use that?
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline gldnbb

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 01:43:18 PM »
Posted in another thread,  but  after flying in Warbirds last night and coming back to Aces High,  the rudder pedals don't calibrate properly.  When rudders are centered,  the game  forces the rudder off to the left (right ball all the way to right).   Also,  the elevator will not level out,  the airleron slightly rolls.

I reinstalled drivers, .jsm file, and calibrated in the game.    The only thing that works to counteract these forces, is by flying with combat trim ON.   However, the combat trim disengages from time to time.

What could be wrong?   My X52 pro with saitek rudder pedals were working fine in AH before Warbirds.

(and don't give advice to stop flying Warbirds,  that is not an option, heh!)

Thanks everyone,
To fly or not to fly, that is the question
-The Golden BB-