Author Topic: Why do this ?  (Read 604 times)

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Why do this ?
« on: January 30, 2010, 12:10:46 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 06:20:18 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: Why do this ?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 12:39:07 PM »
Anyone that accuses people of HOin right after there shot down is to justify there own poor flying skills, Lord knows ive been HO'd enough but i just factor that in now as cheesy game play as far as im concerned (which will never end) He should of never attacked the 2 of you (unless he feels good enough to) he tried and he died, you wanted to duel him.. he didnt want to, simply because i think he lacks the skills to even compete with ya, I'd just brush it off and dont let the stupid people get to ya  :salute
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 01:10:57 PM »
Well they don't get to me as bad as they used to ? Did you see the film ? I really gave him alot of chances to just drop it . The refrence to my end letting him claim <which I thought was probably it > internet lag on one of our ends. Really they don't bother me a whole lot , I just wanted to know what guys felt was the reason behind the need to claim it was cheesy play on opponets part instead of the need to improve their skills . Their to me is no shame in getting beat . It will happen no matter how good you get I believe . I also seldom miss a chance to ask guys that beat me what I did wrong . I have had a few guys <very few> who have said this type of stuff take me up on DA challenge . I try to help them after a few scraps , by giving them advice if I can clearly see what they are doing wrong . If I can't I point them to someone who can . I have had sessions with 90% of the trainers and a ton of really good sticks that are qualified to train . Every time this happens , I mean every time . We leave with respect for each other . I think ghostcdb could be a much better stick if he went to the da . He has the ability . He just made a bunch of bad decisions .I don't think it would take a lot of time either .

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 01:26:49 PM »
I agree 100% with what your saying, i get beat and beat alot but I'm always wanting to learn to get better, learn from what i did or didn't do to keep me from getting killed, or to get a better situation on my opponent, i try to record all my fights win or lose then go back and look at the films to see my weaknesses, if i was that guy i would of taken you up on the offer of a duel, heck how else are you going to get better if you fly around timid or lacking the confidence to engage people, i can Tell you after looking at alot of my films i can say Ive learned how to better pick the fight or drop in on a fight under my terms now, not just fly in with reckless abandon.  :joystick:

As far as rthe film yes you gave him plenty of chances to drop it, guess he couldnt, but then again some will never get it  :headscratch:
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 01:29:38 PM »
lol he attempted to ho you multiple times i dont think you did anything wrong here. Thought it was played well by all involved. You 2 did well taking turns in your attacks meanwhile i think his ho's were valid just by the fact he would avoid one and end up going ho with the other by default not intentionally. Meaning I dont think he planned on coming out of his evasives from the other guy to come ho with you. Just a few times when he evaded the other you just happend to be in his face.  I would have taken those shots as well if i were him in that situation.
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline vent

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 01:41:12 PM »
I am surprised that you didn't ho him after he tried numerous times. Once someone tries to ho me on a pass, its game on =)

Also that is how you are supposed to fly the p51, he just had a temper tantrum because you wouldn't turn with him in a spit, nice flying.

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 01:50:38 PM »
lol he attempted to ho you multiple times i dont think you did anything wrong here. Thought it was played well by all involved. You 2 did well taking turns in your attacks meanwhile i think his ho's were valid just by the fact he would avoid one and end up going ho with the other by default not intentionally. Meaning I dont think he planned on coming out of his evasives from the other guy to come ho with you. Just a few times when he evaded the other you just happend to be in his face.  I would have taken those shots as well if i were him in that situation.
I agree tw he was ok in his ho attempts . I dont know if I could cry ho though after i tried to . I also agree I would have taken them a well .

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 01:51:28 PM »
I agree 100% with what your saying, i get beat and beat alot but I'm always wanting to learn to get better, learn from what i did or didn't do to keep me from getting killed, or to get a better situation on my opponent, i try to record all my fights win or lose then go back and look at the films to see my weaknesses, if i was that guy i would of taken you up on the offer of a duel, heck how else are you going to get better if you fly around timid or lacking the confidence to engage people, i can Tell you after looking at alot of my films i can say Ive learned how to better pick the fight or drop in on a fight under my terms now, not just fly in with reckless abandon.  :joystick:

As far as rthe film yes you gave him plenty of chances to drop it, guess he couldnt, but then again some will never get it  :headscratch:
Thats just what gets me zoom he isn't timid , and he has the ability .

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 02:46:14 PM »
The way I see it, you shouldnt complain about HOs unless you dont do it at all.....even in gang bangs.

Ghost is young.....he will learn

:salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 02:56:45 PM »
First up 2 is hardly a gang 2nd he started with an alt and e advantage he lost, and thirdly he tried to ho but got hoed himself. Why worry about it? Sounds like a 'why didn't you do what I wanted you to'  :cry

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2010, 03:15:36 PM »
   Some have great honor
Some have only great ego
 a lost fight sorts them.

<S>

"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue