Author Topic: Panzerfaust 3! MAD LOVE and ENVY!  (Read 283 times)

Offline Greziz

• Copper Member
Panzerfaust 3! MAD LOVE and ENVY!
« on: January 24, 2010, 03:06:28 PM »
I had so much fun in my super doom g14 vs ungodly odds of 39 q's and la's! My group was attacked by what looked like a sun blotting death cloud of P39's all flying together and enmasse IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY NOT ME IN A 39!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYY!????? any mad props to you ruskies for showing all my luft buddies the meaning of death in a 2 lb explosive and rich excruciating  numbers sorry I had to run 3 of you out alone and pick at you till your short legs gave out under my superior climb and stuff but to my great regret I cant land luft crud -.- I rolled off the runway with my 3 victories 1 assist >.< and too the two p39's trying to work to get me then cover each other in retreat vs my white g14 you two did amazing! I knew I had every good advantage against you two but you all had each other covered so well til I got that oil hit and I think the dude who got the oil hit told his buddy just to get away with his life and he DIED A HEROIC DEATH. MAD SALUTZ! [Note I have intentionally used slang spellings and caps to emphasize I speak retarded and am easily excited ^.^ cause I am a spaz.]

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Re: Panzerfaust 3! MAD LOVE and ENVY!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 03:42:07 PM »
 :aok
Glad you enjoyed it! That is what FSO is about. :)
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure