Author Topic: VMF 223 "Bulldogs"  (Read 4497 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: VMF 223 "Bulldogs"
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 11:42:39 PM »
Fencer: I wasn't totally sure, the one in the background looked a lot like light grey, so I used it to point out an example of what skinners look for. Very possible that it's all-blue like some other corsairs.

Lyric: that link doesn't load an image. Red "X" displays.

Shamrock: It took me only 2 minutes of google searching to find it, using the string "VMF-223," it wasn't hard

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 11:55:34 PM »
Fencer: I wasn't totally sure, the one in the background looked a lot like light grey, so I used it to point out an example of what skinners look for. Very possible that it's all-blue like some other corsairs.

Shamrock: It took me only 2 minutes of google searching to find it, using the string "VMF-223," it wasn't hard
Strange works on my end any way pic in question.

Offline Shamrock

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2010, 09:59:52 AM »

yea man but i used the same thing and different crap probably popped up because all i could find is some lame pics of jets...thats cuz VMF 223 was WW2 - present day sooo it was hard for me 2 find some