Author Topic: I'm apologizing  (Read 3912 times)

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
Re: I'm apologizing
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2010, 12:12:33 AM »
I'll hug the Ack Ack.......... But you better not be touchy feely!

Hehe... ack hugger

***G3-MF***

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2010, 09:38:41 AM »
No (Image removed from quote.) for ack-ack?  I thought you were feeling all warm and fuzzy inside?

ack-ack

I only   the ack.  Not the ack ack.  I am too old for that.  :D
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2010, 10:48:00 AM »
(Refering to DadsGuns)
I can be a kind loving guy in real life. But when i get mad i will be like i am in Aces High (because of my anger problem) therefore i'm trying to get rid of that anger problem in Aces High and Real Life but i do want to be respected in Aces High when i do play it and yes i know Family, Friends and Real Life comes before Aces High.

here is the problem, you dont play vs computer KI, you play vs other humans. So in my opinion AH is RL! Thats why we all should act like we normaly do!
Playing an MMO like AH2 is means you're in a player context, so all buffer flooding or bad behavoir fall back on you on time again and ppl remind those stuff!
The best experience is joining a con and meet other players! after such a con, you will react so much more smarter and much more calm down.
On my mind AH2 is something like E Sports, you play with other humans. Focused on this fact let you act in an more human way, because behind each other plane is a human player.
Here is the key to be more respected, being part of a squadron may help you to follow a code of conduct. Maybe you should find a good squad and having fun hanging around with some good squadmates.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 11:05:49 AM by dhyran »

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2010, 03:45:44 PM »
Don't be talking bad about crawfish lol. <S> Eagle you are on the right track.

They sure are good with a little cajun spice, sausage, and potatoes.  :x
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,