Author Topic: iron eagle&palmsunday  (Read 708 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
iron eagle&palmsunday
« on: February 01, 2010, 07:56:38 PM »
when i put these two missions in my missres folder, the game locks up when i select practice missions. am i doing something wrong?

they're named the following(as extracted)

users16&name=ironeagle.res

users16&name=palmsunday.res

thanks guys.

also....anyone doing any p-38 missions?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline ares473

• Zinc Member
Re: iron eagle&palmsunday
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 08:12:02 PM »
The file names should be ironeagle.res and palmsunday.res try changing the name of the .res files and delete the "users16&name=" from the front of the name. My guess is that the & and = signs in the name are fouling things ups. As for P-38 missions the Hollandia mission by bbosen is a really good one and very well done misson, possibly the best mission with attention to detail that I have seen. Also another one of my missions the one called "Zetsumie Mure" is P-38's and F4F's vs A6Ms and Ki-84's and some bombers. I know there is another one but I will have to look for it.

edit- found the other P-38 mission I know of, it was made by soda72 called Twelfth Air Force, North Africa. It uses the Tunisia map that should come with the file.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/Offline_Missions  scroll down to find it.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 08:19:36 PM by ares473 »
I know I can fly and I know I can shoot, just not at the same time.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: iron eagle&palmsunday
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 08:41:11 AM »
The file names should be ironeagle.res and palmsunday.res try changing the name of the .res files and delete the "users16&name=" from the front of the name. My guess is that the & and = signs in the name are fouling things ups. As for P-38 missions the Hollandia mission by bbosen is a really good one and very well done misson, possibly the best mission with attention to detail that I have seen. Also another one of my missions the one called "Zetsumie Mure" is P-38's and F4F's vs A6Ms and Ki-84's and some bombers. I know there is another one but I will have to look for it.

edit- found the other P-38 mission I know of, it was made by soda72 called Twelfth Air Force, North Africa. It uses the Tunisia map that should come with the file.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/Offline_Missions  scroll down to find it.

thanks!!

that got it!

the zetsumi one is hard as hell!! and fun.

only ting though.......it seems i fly it 3 times, then ah locks up, and i have to ctrl alt delete out of it, then restart it.
thanks!!
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)