Author Topic: Morning Skuzzy  (Read 2053 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Morning Skuzzy
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2010, 04:30:56 PM »
probably should have bought two coopers .  then you can rollerskate to work !!!
 :banana:

coopers are too big for that......gotta buy one of those smartcars for that,.  :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline JTs

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2010, 04:40:26 PM »
Skuzzy i run diesel grade iron. 15 liters 975 hp 2500 pd torque.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2010, 04:44:38 PM »
Let me save you guys some time.

1)  Hey Skuz, what happens when you lose the wind-up key?
2)  Hey Skuz, do you have to drive it while running beside it?  No room inside for sure!
3)  Hey Skuz, when did you go gay?
4)  Hey Skuz, ever thought about getting a real car?
5)  Hey Skuz, ya know,...when the doors are open it looks like a fly!  Anyone got a fly-swatter?
6)  Hey Skuz, they really let that on the road?
7)  Hey Skuz, what were you drinking when you thought it was a good idea?  I just want to make sure I avoid that particular beverage.
8)  Hey Skuz, does Mattel make the tires for it?  And when are you and Barbie getting hitched?  Ken is gonna get pissed!
9)  Hey Skuz, how many nuts per mile does it take to keep running?
10) Hey Skuz, does the hampster union know about this?
11) Hey Skuz, you must be married, because you would never get laid in that thing if you were single!
12) Hey Skuz, I have picked bugs out of my grill that were bigger than that!
13) Hey Skuz, its cute....if ya like cute.
14) Hey Skuz, do you have to wear a dress when ya drive it or is it an option?
15) Hey Skuz, can it be recycled?  Ya know,..into a real car?
16) Hey Skuz, where are the rest of the clowns?
17) Hey Skuz, my dog poops bigger than that thing.
18) Hey Skuz, when do you pick up the rest of it?
19) Hey Skuz, they really let that thing on the freeway?  That's gotta be scary.
20) Hey Skuz, where's the trailer hitch?  Never know when ya might want to pull a tooth.

There are more, but those are some of the highlights of owning a Cooper.  Feel free to take your best shot.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 04:46:45 PM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2010, 04:53:58 PM »
Let me save you guys some time.

1)  Hey Skuz, what happens when you lose the wind-up key?
2)  Hey Skuz, do you have to drive it while running beside it?  No room inside for sure!
3)  Hey Skuz, when did you go gay?
4)  Hey Skuz, ever thought about getting a real car?
5)  Hey Skuz, ya know,...when the doors are open it looks like a fly!  Anyone got a fly-swatter?
6)  Hey Skuz, they really let that on the road?
7)  Hey Skuz, what were you drinking when you thought it was a good idea?  I just want to make sure I avoid that particular beverage.
8)  Hey Skuz, does Mattel make the tires for it?  And when are you and Barbie getting hitched?  Ken is gonna get pissed!
9)  Hey Skuz, how many nuts per mile does it take to keep running?
10) Hey Skuz, does the hampster union know about this?
11) Hey Skuz, you must be married, because you would never get laid in that thing if you were single!
12) Hey Skuz, I have picked bugs out of my grill that were bigger than that!
13) Hey Skuz, its cute....if ya like cute.
14) Hey Skuz, do you have to wear a dress when ya drive it or is it an option?
15) Hey Skuz, can it be recycled?  Ya know,..into a real car?
16) Hey Skuz, where are the rest of the clowns?
17) Hey Skuz, my dog poops bigger than that thing.
18) Hey Skuz, when do you pick up the rest of it?
19) Hey Skuz, they really let that thing on the freeway?  That's gotta be scary.
20) Hey Skuz, where's the trailer hitch?  Never know when ya might want to pull a tooth.

There are more, but those are some of the highlights of owning a Cooper.  Feel free to take your best shot.

i like #20...... :rofl :neener:

but....i stuck up for it!!!
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2010, 05:25:37 PM »
Both. It will be a Cobra kit.  Cannot afford an original.  Wouldn't drive an original on a track either.

289 or 427 Skuzzy?  Badass (sorry for cussing, but Cobra's are) ride and enjoy the quality time building that monster.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline jay

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2010, 05:47:57 PM »
i wish it would snow like that here in Knoxville :(

:cry
"He who makes a beast of himself Gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr.Johnson

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2010, 05:48:52 PM »
we got almost 10" here above Memphis...
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2010, 06:27:16 PM »
289 or 427 Skuzzy?  Badass (sorry for cussing, but Cobra's are) ride and enjoy the quality time building that monster.   

i like the FFR kits, and hope to be able to afford to build one someday. they're setup to use the drivetrain right from a fox chassis mustang, and then you can go up from there, all the way to the 427's.

somehting that'd be cool, would be to put a 4.6 or a 5.4 cammer in one of them.  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2010, 06:49:29 PM »
RE: no school.  I think Austin will call off school now if there's a forecast of snow.  

Where I grew up, if the superintendent could make it to work, we could make it to school.  He was from Maine.  Every other town in the area would get the day off and we would be hiking to school in a blizzard through the drifts.

I know what you mean. They have the principals go out at midnight to see if the roads are bad in order to cancel school. Even better, they only check the main roads. Of course, the weather rarely shows up at midnight, so I'm stuck standing at the bus stop in a foot of snow at -16 C with snow drifts forming around me.
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2010, 10:15:26 PM »
Ahh to see snow grumbling from the south.  Makes an old Minnesotan smile.  That's not even worth talking about :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2010, 12:52:37 AM »

Looks like he's using a 5.7 with a stoker crank to make 383 cubes,should be a bad motor.

What ya figgure Roy,450 or 500 hp??

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2010, 06:21:59 AM »

Small block based on the new BOSS 351 block Ford released late 2009.  Much better block design than the original 351W or current Sportsman block.  The new design allows it to be built up to 460 ci.  It allows a bore of up to 4.185 inches and a stroke of 4.25 inches.  Stroking a motor like that cuts the life on the engine though.  If you are into rebuilding your engine a couple of times a year, you would be a happy camper with that.

I want to shoot for about 25,000 miles between rebuilds.

i like the FFR kits, and hope to be able to afford to build one someday. they're setup to use the drivetrain right from a fox chassis mustang, and then you can go up from there, all the way to the 427's.

somehting that'd be cool, would be to put a 4.6 or a 5.4 cammer in one of them.  :D

It is actually really difficult to get the new Ford overhead cam engines into the chassis due to the width of the motor.  One of my friends dropped a 4.6L in his and it was a nightmare.  He had to cut into the wheel wells to make room for the heads and he had to jury rig this awful steering column shaft to go over the head and back down to the rack.
The headers for the side pipes were a nightmare also due to how low the motor sits.  Had a difficult time getting around the frame rails.

The engine bay is really designed for a traditional overhead valve engine.

Looks like he's using a 5.7 with a stoker crank to make 383 cubes,should be a bad motor.

Yep, mild stroking a 351W to 383.  I'll be able to maintain a 1.7:1 rod to stroke ratio, which is pretty good.  Reduce wear and tear on the piston skirts.  It should come in at about 550HP with a similar torque value in an operational range of 1200 to 6200 RPM.  I'll be putting a Tremec T-56 wide ratio 6 speed behind it and still thinking on the axle ratio, but leaning towards a 3.55:1 or 3.73:1 (maybe).

With a wet weight of around 2400 pounds, it should motor along quite nicely.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 06:29:57 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2010, 07:45:45 AM »

if he's using a ford 351 block, that's actually a 5.8L   :neener:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"