Author Topic: jan 2010 pics of stuka and tank  (Read 1107 times)

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: jan 2010 pics of stuka and tank
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 04:36:24 PM »
 Betty,if stuka ever fills in that head, he can be the most friendly dog in the world but he will still be an imposing figure....

Really thats the ideal,have a friendly dog that looks mean.......

:salute

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 06:11:53 PM »
good looking dogs  :D
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 07:19:40 PM »
Betty,if stuka ever fills in that head, he can be the most friendly dog in the world but he will still be an imposing figure....

Really thats the ideal,have a friendly dog that looks mean.......

I like that too, it's an interesting juxtaposition I think.  I used to love it when I'd be out with Chesty and people would almost panic at a distance because of his size.  He was the friendliest dog ever, but people would back away from 20 yards away from us. 

You ever looked at Presa Canarios?  Now there is an imposing looking dog! 
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 08:03:23 PM »
There are many Pressa's showing up where I live,since pitbull types are outlawed,people have moved up to the mastifs. Pressa's and Rotties are everywhere now.

Beautiful dogs but the same idiots are on the wrong end of the leash!

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2010, 08:09:40 PM »
I love their look, but I don't care for the jowls.  I know what you mean about the other end of the leash.  I sure hate how my beloved Rottweilers are starting to get a bad rap now because of it.  They are such wonderful dogs.  Donkeys that can't properly raise a pitbull sure have no business messing with a molosser breed.  Sigh. 
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2010, 06:31:24 PM »
them dogs look cool! i seen them on tv on forensic files, there was these 2 criminal attorneys that had 2 of the, they trained them to be NASTY mean dogs, anyways, they got loose and killed the neighbor ladie. both the dogs had to be put down and its sad cuz it was the idiot owners that trained them that way.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2010, 06:45:13 PM »
them dogs look cool! i seen them on tv on forensic files, there was these 2 criminal attorneys that had 2 of the, they trained them to be NASTY mean dogs, anyways, they got loose and killed the neighbor ladie. both the dogs had to be put down and its sad cuz it was the idiot owners that trained them that way.

The owners had been in trouble before for siccing the dogs on other people before, and they had threatened the neighbor lady with them as well.

However, only one of them was put down, Cesar Millan was able to convince the court to give him the other one before it was put down and he rehabilitated it and got it to a family who take care of it now.  So it wasn't a complete tragedy, only 2/3  of one. 

There should be a test before people  are allowed to have a powerful dog.  That would solve a lot of problems I think.
madda
The Musketeers Squadron

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2010, 06:53:43 PM »
i hate the folks who flap at the gums about how its the nature of the breed.

Ive met Rotz, pitz, mastifs  that were nothing but lovable to all they met.

as an old paper boy(walking or riding my bike route), ive dealt with my share of trained and untrained/tamed dogs.

when you see that big nasty dog chained up to a dog house in the back yard its there for a reason! its an alarm... and you usually dont wanna met up with  it loose, but then ive seen the smaller type of indoor dogs (yorkies, malteze, etc) that givin half the chance they'll latch on to ya hand or leg like its a killer.  

the one thing i learned early on as a paper boy never be scared of a dog stand up to it, but if a dog is coming at you and looks like its wants to bite........flatten out your hand and shut it all the way into the back of its mouth!   makes them gag and re think about biting you again!
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2010, 06:58:34 PM »
madda your so right but how you gonna stop dumb rednecks and hoodrats from breeding them and passing them out to others?

to be honest ive got a friend that is soooo incapable of taking care of one dog(pit) and the dummy breed it so its got a litter on the way.     lol in his mind each pup will be worth 200-300 a pop!     lol you and i know he'll be giving them damn things away in the trailer park or the hood.
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2010, 07:05:47 PM »
madda your so right but how you gonna stop dumb rednecks and hoodrats from breeding them and passing them out to others?

to be honest ive got a friend that is soooo incapable of taking care of one dog(pit) and the dummy breed it so its got a litter on the way.     lol in his mind each pup will be worth 200-300 a pop!     lol you and i know he'll be giving them damn things away in the trailer park or the hood.

Yeah, it's a shame.  You can't live in a free society and control other people's behavior however, even when it's for the good of the general public and the animals as well. 

I figure all I can do is just be the best owner I can and have the most friendly, calm, and adjusted dogs that I can.  The rest will just have to take care of itself somehow without me. 

Still, no matter how friendly my guys are, I sure wouldn't want to be somebody jumping the fence into my backyard.  Just because they're friendly doesn't mean they are chumps. 
madda
The Musketeers Squadron

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2010, 12:24:07 AM »

boxboy had the pleasure of meeting stuka last summer, mind u he was only 3 months old at the time and has grown MUCH bigger since then but he is still the fun luvin pup that every one met in dayton.

ur right madda, that was the case, 1 had to be put down, i think it was the female. anyways, they are cool lookin dogs, never owned one but i wouldnt think twice bout owning one if given the chance, however, im different from many owners that have them dogs, im smart and more than capable to have a dog of that power where the other morons where stupid and was unable to control their dogs. bout only thing i have with stuka is that he THINKS hes a lap dog when hes not but i dont have the heart to tell him any different.........

~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2010, 12:46:12 AM »
 There is a huge difference between pitbull type and Mollosor type dogs.

The statement that it's in their nature can be true to some extent.

Some of the Mollosor breeds can be and are dangerous dogs to own,I can think of atleast 3 breeds that even judges at rarebreed dog shows wont put their hands on. These dog have been bred for years to be human aggressive and thats the difference between them and "pitbull types".Oh and of course the size difference to.

If your interested in read or finding out about 1 of these dogs look up a Fila de Brazilia{sp} some reach 200lbs and close to 38 inches tall.They look like an over grown bloodhound but make no mistake this dog is anything but a laid back bloodhound.

Pressa's that we see today are a resurrected breed and have been bred to encourage that human aggressiveness.
 A local breeder had to unlist their phone and pull all adds they had after the story of the woman being killed,their phone wrang off the hook with people wanting 1 of their dogs.

They do their best to see all dogs are placed in experenced homes and cut back the breeding program,all because of "idiots at the wrong end of the leash.

Then to make matters worse,they ban a 35lb staffy but let any fool have a 140lb+ mastif..... :rolleyes:

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2010, 11:57:14 AM »
There is a huge difference between pitbull type and Mollosor type dogs.

The statement that it's in their nature can be true to some extent.

Some of the Mollosor breeds can be and are dangerous dogs to own,I can think of atleast 3 breeds that even judges at rarebreed dog shows wont put their hands on. These dog have been bred for years to be human aggressive and thats the difference between them and "pitbull types".Oh and of course the size difference to.

If your interested in read or finding out about 1 of these dogs look up a Fila de Brazilia{sp} some reach 200lbs and close to 38 inches tall.They look like an over grown bloodhound but make no mistake this dog is anything but a laid back bloodhound.

Pressa's that we see today are a resurrected breed and have been bred to encourage that human aggressiveness.
 A local breeder had to unlist their phone and pull all adds they had after the story of the woman being killed,their phone wrang off the hook with people wanting 1 of their dogs.

They do their best to see all dogs are placed in experenced homes and cut back the breeding program,all because of "idiots at the wrong end of the leash.

Then to make matters worse,they ban a 35lb staffy but let any fool have a 140lb+ mastif..... :rolleyes:

Totally right man!

I looked into Presas  after Chesty died, but I'm not so big on the dogs with a V mouth like they have.  Leads to lots of drooling, and I like to be close to my guys.  That means I either end up with drool all over me all the time or I get a dog that isn't prone to drooling. 

Besides, I'm still totally in love with Rottweilers. 

madda
The Musketeers Squadron

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2010, 04:11:05 PM »
Those are great pics Betty, thanks for sharing.  :)
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane