Author Topic: need advice about a offline mission  (Read 604 times)

Offline oHOGo

• Zinc Member
need advice about a offline mission
« on: February 05, 2010, 08:55:37 PM »
This will be my first try at making a offline mission. I would like a mission that I can practice BnZ and improve my gunnery skill's.I would like 12 fighters on each side.I would like 6 different kinds of planes so 2 Nicky's,2 P47's and so on.Here is what I need to know can it be set up so the two groups of fighters attack each other with out me being in ether group. I would like to be in a single plane flight in a  FW-190-d and while the two groups go at it below me I practice BnZ I would like the two groups to fight for about 20 minutes. If this is possible I would greatly appreciate the advice of some one who knows how to make a offline mission.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: need advice about a offline mission
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 12:08:25 AM »
You must belong to one of the sides, but you do not have to fly with your side's AI planes.  They will follow their plotted course, you can do whatever (like fly above).  You can shoot down any AI, friend or foe.  A 20 min fight is very long for an offline mission, especially with that number of planes.  You're probably looking at 5 minutes or so.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus