Author Topic: Head Positions  (Read 710 times)

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
Head Positions
« on: February 07, 2010, 03:10:13 PM »
About a month ago my HDD died and I recently got my self a new one. Now that I finally installed AH2 all the settings are on default.
I was wondering if you guys could help me out by uploading your head position files for all aircraft.

Any help will be appreciated

thanks

"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
Re: Head Positions
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 03:21:18 PM »
geez, I don't know. Last time something like that happened I sat on the runway and redid my head poaitions every time I took up a different plane. That was 2 months ago and I'm just getting it sorted.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 03:27:52 PM »
I use to have the file, but then my own HD had to be reformatted, so I just did what phatzo did.

I think there use to be a link somewhere here on the forums, maybe someone can find it.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 03:35:16 PM »
I think there use to be a link somewhere here on the forums, maybe someone can find it.

Try this:
http://trainers.hitechcreations.com/files/murdr/hpsfiles.zip
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Silent6

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 05:17:58 PM »
Try this.... its called track IR and you can get one for 100 bucks on eBay if you look around.

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s