Author Topic: Operation Flax, Chapter 2  (Read 1225 times)

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
Operation Flax, Chapter 2
« on: January 29, 2011, 04:18:02 PM »
A few of you have already discovered "Operation Flax, Chapter 2". It's been awhile since I published it, but it's new to this forum. I hope you'll find it enjoyable. This is another conversion from Air Warrior!

http://techvideoreview.com/FlightSimMovies/AcesHigh/Ah2Missions/Ah2OfflineMissionsFullPage.htm

(Last link on the page)

Offline HellFire

• Copper Member
Re: Operation Flax, Chapter 2
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 08:44:25 PM »
Thx bbosen:

Downloaded the game, played it & found it lacking in absolutely nothing, like shooting fish in a barrel ... great job ... keep up ur good
work  :aok
"In life there is certain death, and between life and death
  there is a journey, hence in truth nothing is lost in death."

Offline SgtPappy

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 11:42:20 PM »
Good job!

Yea I noticed that sometimes the AI are easy pickings, especially when they're Japanese planes against my P-38. Do Offline AI ever use WEP?
I am a Spitdweeb

"Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of earth... Put out my hand and touched the face of God." -J.G. Magee Jr.

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 08:10:49 PM »
Good job!

Yea I noticed that sometimes the AI are easy pickings, especially when they're Japanese planes against my P-38. Do Offline AI ever use WEP?

Sorry for the long delay answering this.... real life interferes.

"Bot" aircraft in recent versions of Aces High don't seem to invoke WEP. Their combat style is lazy and lacks basic intelligence. If you download an older version of Aces High, you'll find the bots far more challenging, and most of my missions include extra audio banter and etc. when you use the versions written for AH2124.
 :salute