Author Topic: Military Jokes  (Read 723 times)

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
Re: Military Jokes
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 04:22:48 AM »
This is a true story,
 I was at an airshow at Randolph airbase, I was setting in the Tajh Mahal, also know as the O Club.  I was setting enjoying a beer, wearing a black Flightsuit, with a BIG patch on the back that showed my plane, and my dads in the middle of a knife fight.  The owner of my dads plane was setting next to me.  A really nice girl and had never been to a BIG airshow.  Up walks a Jet jock, the first question he asked was, You a pilot?  It was all I could do to keep from saying,"no I just thought that I would wear this hot sweaty flightsuit for the fun".  I humbly answered,"Yep".  He then stated, "I fly the F-15, I cruise at 30,000 feet, a can cruise at 650 Knots and deliver weapons anywhere in the world in 24 hours, and I am the fastest thing from sea level to 30,000 in the world". 
  The young lady next to me whom I had literally know all my life rolled her eyes, her dad was a crop duster, she knew what was next, and knew that I was a, well not a nice guy.
  I replied "Well I flew the Fokker Triplane Replica in", I knew that I had to put it that way cause he had no clue what a DR 1 was," I cruise at about 90 Knots, If I get above 2000 feet I get lost, cause then I cant read the road signs, I have about 45 minutes of fuel, and my arse puckers up everytime I have to land in a crosswind.  I cant deliver anything except a flower bomb, or an oil spot."  Then I looked at him and asked," but do you know what the real difference is?"
  He stuck his chest out and said with the Arrogant airfarce wing winnie way and said,"What?"
  I replied, " I can pay for my own fuel" 
I drank free for the rest of the night, and so did the young lady cause she almost fell off the bar stool laughing at the poor Wing Winnie.  The rest of the bar that had heard the exchange loved it.

And U.S. ARMY stands for
Uncle
Sam
Ain't
Released
Me
Yet
and backwards it means
Yes
My
Retarded
Ass