Author Topic: No Enemy Icons, The new standard  (Read 5300 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Re: No Enemy Icons, The new standard
« Reply #150 on: March 12, 2010, 09:10:19 AM »
friendly icons are limited to 2.1K. we might shut them off for fun now and again. i did it one night just for fun, it was wild. you had to know which plane was which, but there was no way to know who was who. it was very interesting to say the least

Offline gusman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #151 on: March 12, 2010, 11:18:40 AM »
friendly icons are limited to 2.1K. we might shut them off for fun now and again. i did it one night just for fun, it was wild. you had to know which plane was which, but there was no way to know who was who. it was very interesting to say the least

It looks like people were enjoying the no icons as there were 8 people in the AvA at 11pm EST last night. Usually by that time it's a ghost town. I'll try to get in there soon.

Cheers,
gus

Lt Cdr gus
801 Squadron FAA
Squadron XO

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #152 on: March 12, 2010, 11:36:34 AM »
It looks like people were enjoying the no icons as there were 8 people in the AvA at 11pm EST last night. Usually by that time it's a ghost town. I'll try to get in there soon.

Cheers,
gus

Me too... I've never played AvA but I like the idea and, if there are people there now, I'm going (after work, of course).
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.