Author Topic: Waystin2 is recruiting for Pigs  (Read 35546 times)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
Re: Waystin2 is recruiting for Pigs
« Reply #480 on: August 17, 2011, 05:47:39 PM »
Butcher, care to share your wisdom from your vast experiences on deciphering this statement?
Us n00bs here can't quite fully understand or comprehend it.

I'm pretty sure I've already been reported, It's ok by me I harbor no negative feelings towards the Pigs or anyone else.
This could of been cleared up simply by email or shoot a pm to me in game rather then taken to the forums, however good luck and sorry you had to waste your time reading it.
JG 52

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #481 on: August 17, 2011, 05:54:52 PM »
Yep Film viewer also shows me moving the Carrier to 31

Sorry Waystin i said i was done with this but this is my last reply towards this subject..

Nice try Butcher but wrong again, thats a in game screenshot from the CV tower not from the film viewer.  i guess you failed at reading comprehension, the pic shows you taking control of the CV after i set course to 31, seconds later you changed its course,( hense why i took the screenshot) now your saying you plotted the course to 31?? lol of course you did. and BTW comparing me to a vTard is a real good one coming from a person who will hide a CV in a corner even after being asked to move it by people wanting to use it, so dont try to blow smoke in that direction.   i have no need to twist the truth as you would say (to be an internet toughguy), your the one who can't remember the events that transpired.

but you are right about one thing, i dont like you and care less what you think at this point in time :aok

now that sense this is a squad recruitment thread i'm leaving it at that.

UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #482 on: August 17, 2011, 06:01:10 PM »
Some people don't have respect like that bucther.  But you are pretty bad for hiding a cv.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #483 on: August 18, 2011, 01:27:42 PM »
Half the people in this thread should be suspended from the bulletin board.  Why it took so long for someone to complain about it, is quite beyond me.

This forum is NOT for bashing, or otherwise creating drama of any kind.  It is strictly for squad recruitment and information sharing about the squad.

Read it as many times as you need to get it through your heads.  It is tiresome having to repeat it, over and over again.  So, the next time (and I am willing to bet there will be a next time) bannings will occur for anyone deciding they are above it all.

For those of you who will cry about the short nofication, try reading this, and take note of the date:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,255758.0.html (it is listed near the top of this forum!)
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com