Author Topic: WWI: The Last Clash - in the AvA  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: WWI: The Last Clash - in the AvA
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2010, 06:35:02 PM »
Makes me wonder why people post.  :rolleyes:

This was my point in the other thread :D

Didn't see much "BSing" last night, just the majority having a good time. It's not for some but getting ganged in a 25 vs 1 in the WW1 MA didn't make much of a good first impression on me either. The current "no icon" set ups in the AvA are a welcome change of pace and it's nice to have another option here.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 06:43:39 PM by Slash27 »

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: WWI: The Last Clash - in the AvA
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2010, 11:49:01 AM »
This was my point in the other thread :D

Didn't see much "BSing" last night, just the majority having a good time. It's not for some but getting ganged in a 25 vs 1 in the WW1 MA didn't make much of a good first impression on me either. The current "no icon" set ups in the AvA are a welcome change of pace and it's nice to have another option here.

The arena has taken a turn for the better. I'm not all warm and fuzzy on the WWI birds but I did enjoy flying them in there. Plus the Midway scenario with the enemy icons off the previous days completely rocked. I didn't get anything done after I got home from work all week I was too busy flying.  :aok

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV