Author Topic: How many people play?  (Read 279 times)

Offline kbisby

• Zinc Member
How many people play?
« on: March 11, 2010, 03:10:44 PM »
I played back in 2005-2006 (KBiz).  Back then things were pretty active.  I'm having trouble remembering how many people might have been on each side at a time.  I was curious as to what kind of range there was for participation for a side now.  Does 40 at low points up to 120 high points sound reasonable?  I know participation can vary greatly subject to time of day.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Re: How many people play?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 03:29:16 PM »
I played back in 2005-2006 (KBiz).  Back then things were pretty active.  I'm having trouble remembering how many people might have been on each side at a time.  I was curious as to what kind of range there was for participation for a side now.  Does 40 at low points up to 120 high points sound reasonable?  I know participation can vary greatly subject to time of day.

During "peak" hours it isn't rare to have 6-700+ players spread between the two LW arenas with one generally @ 100 more than the other.  Add the other arenas in and 800+ happens.  (I forget what HiTech said once was the "most" we had online at a time)

300-400 in Orange and 200-300 in Blue being fairly "normal".

Per. side is deceptive as usually the arenas are out of balance with one side having a ton more in one arena and vastly out numbered in the other.

150 on one side is not that unusual.

(come on Snailman... I just KNOW you got a pie chart for this!)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline kbisby

• Zinc Member
Re: How many people play?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 03:50:13 PM »
Thanks for the information!

KBiz