Author Topic: does anyone have any missions that work on the newest version?  (Read 1420 times)

Offline slayer1

• Zinc Member
does anyone have any missions that work on the newest version?
« on: January 30, 2010, 11:24:25 PM »
hey guys if you got any missions that work on the latest version on aces high can you put the link in this topic please :airplane: :O :airplane:
bluey the aussie red head!!

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
Re: does anyone have any missions that work on the newest version?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 07:12:17 AM »
hey guys if you got any missions that work on the latest version on aces high can you put the link in this topic please :airplane: :O :airplane:

Two missions:

http://www.techvideoreview.com/FlightSimMovies/

Follow links "Aces High" ->  "Offline Missions"

Both work with the current version of Aces High as of this date (02Feb2010).

Regards,

-Peabody-

Offline marTON

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 03:18:03 PM »
i downloaded the holland map and the missions loaded and show up, the terrian on the other hand im having trouble, i put the right file name and everything but when i click on the map on the start screen when im in Ah2 and go to click offline, the clipboard freezes or jumps really really quick and doesnt load but the other map i have have no problem loading? wut am i doing wrong? help

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 04:52:21 PM »
I don't know why you're having this problem; many people have had success with the map as described here:
http://techvideoreview.com/FlightSimMovies/AcesHigh/Ah2Terrains/AH2TerrainMapsi.htm

The methods you describe sound correct. Maybe you just got a bad download? Please try it again and let me know.

Regards,

-Peabody-

Offline reMARKable

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 06:09:44 PM »
okay im completely confused. where is my terrains folder? do i just copy and paste all those symbols to said folder or what? and once downloaded how do i play the mission?

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 09:23:11 AM »
okay im completely confused. where is my terrains folder? do i just copy and paste all those symbols to said folder or what? and once downloaded how do i play the mission?

Your terrains folder is within the HTC/Aces High II program~~~Easiest way to navigate there is right click your Aces High icon on desktop, click 'properties', then 'find target' and it'll open the program files.  You'll find the terrains folder there.  Put .res files into the missres folder, and the remainder into the terrains folder.
The Lynchmob-Outlaws--HAWK