Author Topic: Bomber Glitch?  (Read 281 times)

Offline Drewster327

• Zinc Member
Bomber Glitch?
« on: March 13, 2010, 09:58:42 PM »
Has anyone else had problems with the bombers since the new patch, 1 of my bombers got shot down and they all flip out of control and crash? Is this a glitch or a new thing? I hope it's just a glitch

Offline NCLawman

• Nickel Member
Re: Bomber Glitch?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 10:46:33 PM »
You will have to be more specific than "one of my bombers".

If I recall correctly, if your lead bomber (the one you are in control of) gets shot up and loses a wing or a tail, as you fall, the drones will flip and follow you down.  You have to bail from the plane you are controlling which will put you in the next plane in line.  After that, your plane and the other drone will regain flight control and course.

If it was one of the drones that was shot to pieces and you still had that problem, then yes, you may have found a new glitch. 
Jeff / NCLawMan (in-game)

Those who contribute the least to society, expect the most from it.

Light travels faster than sound.  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
Re: Bomber Glitch?
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 10:48:26 PM »
Has anyone else had problems with the bombers since the new patch, 1 of my bombers got shot down and they all flip out of control and crash? Is this a glitch or a new thing? I hope it's just a glitch
It's a bug that's been happening with all planes in the MA's. WWI arenas work fine, though :D