Author Topic: Tank bug  (Read 293 times)

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
Tank bug
« on: March 12, 2010, 06:56:26 PM »
Not sure if this is a bug or not.  I was in offline mode goofing around with a tank, and I noticed the drone t34 and the drone tiger would do the death spiral that the planes did.  Also the tiger was parked on top of a fighter hanger halfway through the wall.  The turrets on both constantly rotate also.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Tank bug
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 07:08:24 PM »
that's been reported before.  the famous tank in the wall.  it happens when somebody parks where the wall should be but the hangar is down then it respawns and boom.  you end up as a trophy  :rofl.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Tempest3

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 09:06:25 PM »
I have the same bug in the new version's offline mode. It's kind of funny actually.
I'm not sure if this is a bug, a "not bug", or my aim getting really bad suddenly, but they also seem harder to hit with a tank gun.

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 08:02:54 AM »
I have the same bug in the new version's offline mode. It's kind of funny actually.
I'm not sure if this is a bug, a "not bug", or my aim getting really bad suddenly, but they also seem harder to hit with a tank gun.

Not sure if this is related, but last night I found that I pretty much needed direct hits with the B-25's 75mm to kill M3s.  Previously, just hitting somewhere near them would suffice.
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline Tempest3

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 10:35:11 AM »
I was shooting at a T-34 with the newer T-34 and I found that standard AP rounds hardly affected it. I had to resort to HVAP rounds to take out its turret. I used to be able to in one shot with AP...