Author Topic: 1st SSF Recruiting (Update)  (Read 930 times)

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
1st SSF Recruiting (Update)
« on: April 17, 2010, 01:32:24 AM »
The 1st Special Service Brigade is no longer a Knight Squadron due to a general lack of cooperation or base defense.  We now fly Bish.  The Squad is still recruiting and am looking for Bomber pilots and Fighter/Attack Pilots.  If you are interested just email me at oefsapper06@aim.com or leave a message on the Squad Website at reddevilsofah.webs.com.  Our in-game vox is 111 and one of us is always flying.  If I am not on then you can talk to the XO BowSlayr about joining.  Hope to see or hear from ya soon!

ReDeViL2
                                                   CO 1SSF "Red Devil's"

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: 1st SSF Recruiting (Update)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 02:35:20 AM »
The 1st Special Service Brigade is no longer a Knight Squadron due to a general lack of cooperation or base defense.  We now fly Bish.  The Squad is still recruiting and am looking for Bomber pilots and Fighter/Attack Pilots.  If you are interested just email me at oefsapper06@aim.com or leave a message on the Squad Website at reddevilsofah.webs.com.  Our in-game vox is 111 and one of us is always flying.  If I am not on then you can talk to the XO BowSlayr about joining.  Hope to see or hear from ya soon!

ReDeViL2
                                                   CO 1SSF "Red Devil's"

Ouch bag on the Knights why don't ya.   

Eventually you will come to realise that all teams are rather similar in that respect.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline papjohns

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 08:55:05 AM »
Well generally speaking these threads are off limits, but may I suggest that you keep them neutral and not bag on one country or another?
"CAN DO, SIR! "The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer."

Army of Muppets

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 12:24:03 AM »
Just made an observation, jeez...swear people crucify ya for an opinion that isnt even that bad.

Offline ZOSO

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 05:47:24 PM »
1st SFF are not team players and should be avoided.  Just an observation.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 06:44:18 PM »

ZOSO, as for your opinion about the 1SSF, it relates nothing to the purpose of this forum. The purpose of the Forum is for recruiting for squads, not expressing your opinions about squads. I take that as being disrespectful, and your post is not of a positive contribution. If you wish to state your opinions about squads, express it about your own, if your in one.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 12:28:14 AM »

Never heard of ya...dont care for ya...and it seems to me that many other Bishop Squad appreciate the help of 1SSF.  Have a great day! :D

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 06:39:37 AM »
I had the pleasure of bumping into Redevil yesterday ( he Bish me Rook )in the MAs, Nice fello.

Good luck with the recruitment   :salute
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 10:35:24 PM »
Never heard of ya...dont care for ya...and it seems to me that many other Bishop Squad appreciate the help of 1SSF.  Have a great day! :D

Do note he's been here at least 10 years longer than you.

Just an observation.
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 09:56:13 AM »

Just an observation.

ReDeViL2 is the cartoon pilet formerly known as WMGambit. Overall not a bad pusnutted dweeb in a cartoon plane or GV in a cartoon fight. Glad to have the chance to fly and bang heads with and against him from time to time.

<S>! 1st SSF...good luck to you guys! Don't get text banned online again though dude!
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline ZOSO

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 02:27:29 PM »
Jeez...swear people crucify ya for an opinion that isnt even that bad.  My post was not meant to bash the 1st SFF any more than the original post meant to bash Knights.

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 12:14:45 AM »
Jeez...swear people crucify ya for an opinion that isnt even that bad.  My post was not meant to bash the 1st SFF any more than the original post meant to bash Knights.

You ever have one of those moments where ya meant to type one thing and before you realize it its typed and saved and cant change it?  Im sure you have and in this instance I did and did not mean to knock the Nits in any way.  And for my comment not Knowing you, I am sorry as well...maybe I just dont see you on when Im on.  Hope you accept this and we can drive on. :salute

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 12:15:18 AM »
ReDeViL2 is the cartoon pilet formerly known as WMGambit. Overall not a bad pusnutted dweeb in a cartoon plane or GV in a cartoon fight. Glad to have the chance to fly and bang heads with and against him from time to time.

<S>! 1st SSF...good luck to you guys! Don't get text banned online again though dude!

"Your my boy Blue!"

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 12:17:20 AM »

Just an observation.

I made comment because I have never seen the name and not sure if that is his Gameid or not.  Dont have to be a smarty pants.  I made my apology and u could ask Bruv about me trying to find out if I could delete or modify it because it came out wrong.   :salute