Author Topic: An apology  (Read 699 times)

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
An apology
« on: March 19, 2010, 05:52:39 PM »
I scheduled time to help a student with merges Thursday night at 8 central, and my internet was crashed for the whole day.  I can't remember his call sign, which is why I'm posting on here.  So if you were the one I was supposed to work with, it wasn't a blow off, and please PM me back so we can setup another time.  The internet going down really makes me  :furious.

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
Re: An apology
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 06:05:28 PM »
Dang it RAT, get yer **** together man!

No seriously, :salute

Gotta love these guys that go out of their way to help the rest.
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline Warbird42

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 10:54:18 PM »
No worries Big Rat.  I was able to spend a few minutes in the TA anyways.  Like Mar said thanks for all the time you guys put in to help us noobies!

Dragon42

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 09:45:35 AM »
Warbird42,

Thanks for replying.  My internet connection is normally real good so I didn't wright down your call sign, didn't think I would have an issue.  For now on I'm going to do that with appointments, so I can at least have another squaddie PM if I'm having trouble.  Anyway I'm normally in the TA around 9 central during the week (except Friday "FSO"), if you want to set up another time.  The time I spend training someone is probably the most rewarding part of this game, especially if I can take it from a game of frustation for them, back to a game of enjoyment.

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat