Author Topic: JG 77 is now looking for more.  (Read 5086 times)

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: JG 77 is now looking for more.
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2011, 01:43:14 AM »
Ya'll are back huh? Good to see  :salute You guys are welcome to chill with Kommando Nowotny anytime.

perdweeb
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline FelixSteiner

• Copper Member
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2011, 06:08:04 PM »
there is no score in the DA, I fly with a mouse and they accepted me but due to a miscommunication on my part I never got going with them, stop making excuse and take your BS somewhere else, I wasnt refering to you as a person being a jerry, but did you not take you name from a waffen SS comander?

shame that this guy keeps showin up here brown, I will leave this alone now so I dont get your thread in trouble, I just like sticking up for friends, good luck bud  :salute

what bs they kicked me out for flying in a mouse.  You were never in their squad when there were a lot of people. They practically made so many restrictions and regulations and I even passed basic training and exams. Now they're begging for people to come like you (they would have kicked you out too with your mouse).  By score I meant kills brah...

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2011, 08:56:44 PM »
there is no score in the DA, I fly with a mouse and they accepted me but due to a miscommunication on my part I never got going with them, stop making excuse and take your BS somewhere else, I wasnt refering to you as a person being a jerry, but did you not take you name from a waffen SS comander?

shame that this guy keeps showin up here brown, I will leave this alone now so I dont get your thread in trouble, I just like sticking up for friends, good luck bud  :salute

Thankyou sir, he should move along shortly.  :salute

Ya'll are back huh? Good to see  :salute You guys are welcome to chill with Kommando Nowotny anytime.

perdweeb

Indeed we are. The jagdgeschwader appreciates your offer.

I remember when these guys kicked me out for flying in a mouse. I'm glad I did, I was so commited to this squadron and loyal. But then betrayed, and that period was a horrible period in my life (My uncle just died; Just moved back to the US from another country to live with my mom because my step mother treated me horrible) and doing that did nothing to help.

I'm very sorry to hear for your losses, but our intent was not to damage your psyche. During the time you were flying with us, you (and a number of other members) were admitted with out any scrutinization. I hate to be impolite, but the majority of members found you to be more of an annoyance than your contribution to the squad was worth. Nevertheless, we allowed you to fly with us for weeks and weeks. We offered you endless time, patience, guidance, and empathy, but when we felt your flying was not developing as it should, we more or less demanded you purchase a joystick. We offered you multiple warnings. You fly with us for weeks more without trouble. You asked us to wait until you had made it to the states and could purchase a cheap one. We waited, and you did not produce one. Several members offered to ship you relatively simplistic set-ups to get you by, but you refused, claiming you very much preffered flying with a mouse. Having run out of alternatives, and your technology not meeting squad requirements, you were dropped from the squad.

You were never in their squad when there were a lot of people.

This has quite a lot to do with why we melted down in the first place. As several less than desireable members made their way in to the squad, relations were continually strained. Eventually, things reached a boiling point, and every misconduct was brought to light. Based on this lesson, we have reviewed our old regulations (Very laid-back) and gone with a more demanding set to prevent this from happening again.

They practically made so many restrictions and regulations and I even passed basic training and exams. Now they're begging for people to come like you.

Again, our former requirements were very lenient. In fact, we remained in violation of some of our only rules to allow tine for you to get up to par with the mandates. Hell, you didn't even meet requirements to be considered for membership at the time, but we did not care.

In conclusion, we are sorry for our actions, but you left us no choice. We are a revised and renewed squadron, but by dragging this bit of erroneous dirty laundry in to the open, you have effectively derailed this thread and turned away who knows how many prospective members.

as I said go kamikaze into a crater...

Love you too, Steiner.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 09:01:45 PM by BrownBaron »
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline FelixSteiner

• Copper Member
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2011, 12:34:25 AM »
Thankyou sir, he should move along shortly.  :salute

Indeed we are. The jagdgeschwader appreciates your offer.

I'm very sorry to hear for your losses, but our intent was not to damage your psyche. During the time you were flying with us, you (and a number of other members) were admitted with out any scrutinization. I hate to be impolite, but the majority of members found you to be more of an annoyance than your contribution to the squad was worth. Nevertheless, we allowed you to fly with us for weeks and weeks. We offered you endless time, patience, guidance, and empathy, but when we felt your flying was not developing as it should, we more or less demanded you purchase a joystick. We offered you multiple warnings. You fly with us for weeks more without trouble. You asked us to wait until you had made it to the states and could purchase a cheap one. We waited, and you did not produce one. Several members offered to ship you relatively simplistic set-ups to get you by, but you refused, claiming you very much preffered flying with a mouse. Having run out of alternatives, and your technology not meeting squad requirements, you were dropped from the squad.

This has quite a lot to do with why we melted down in the first place. As several less than desireable members made their way in to the squad, relations were continually strained. Eventually, things reached a boiling point, and every misconduct was brought to light. Based on this lesson, we have reviewed our old regulations (Very laid-back) and gone with a more demanding set to prevent this from happening again.

Again, our former requirements were very lenient. In fact, we remained in violation of some of our only rules to allow tine for you to get up to par with the mandates. Hell, you didn't even meet requirements to be considered for membership at the time, but we did not care.

In conclusion, we are sorry for our actions, but you left us no choice. We are a revised and renewed squadron, but by dragging this bit of erroneous dirty laundry in to the open, you have effectively derailed this thread and turned away who knows how many prospective members.

Love you too, Steiner.

ANnoyance? How? All I did was follow you guys and even wanted to help and you turned me down. I couldn't buy a joy stick because I didn't have the moneyand living with a single mom its hard. Your rudeness just shows what a crappy squad you ran and still run. I'm glad I left because I'm in a much better squad right now. Yours is the only squad I've been to that requires so much but produces so little. I've been in so many squads that are far more capable because they work on team ethic and not material things and that foolery you work on. The games about team work, not flying better or what not. You guys always said that score doesn't matter, yet you pressured me in a bad time to buy equiptment to try to fly better, thus  implying that score did matter to you. You guys are honestly not the best pilots I've seen. I've seen people like warroc jd fishspot gremlin, considerable friends who fly better then you and they fly in god knows what. You know why? Because they believe in teamwork, and thats what lead you to your downfall, because you didn't treat lower members with respect or dignity. Upi even banned me from the forum before I could further explain my situation. I always hanged out and flew with you guys, and you didn't even understand the situation I was enduring. You know how much the inflation for a joy stick is for south America? For Florida alone? That has a 12% unemployment rate?

Thank you for trying to know about life but your only 14...

Offline FelixSteiner

• Copper Member
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2011, 12:35:36 AM »
and dont lie you guys actually did consider me for membership, because I passed training with Zoney and the exams... hate to break the ice.

Offline Mirage

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2011, 03:37:10 AM »
Seriously man, I said I would stay out but holy crap, why you cry like little girl Steiner?

you need to pack up your feelings back into your purse, take a Midol, and leave this squad alone
Kommando Nowotny

I/Jg-301Gelb Zehn |

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2011, 11:37:12 AM »
Steiner, you should PM your complaints rather than pollute JG 77's Recruit forum. You can easily get banned for that, I should know.

perdweeb
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline doomed

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2011, 05:32:51 PM »
Good luck with the squad jg77 :salute  Hope to meet you in the unfriendly skies someday.

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2011, 07:13:11 PM »
Seriously man, I said I would stay out but holy crap, why you cry like little girl Steiner?

you need to pack up your feelings back into your purse, take a Midol, and leave this squad alone

:rofl

Steiner, you should PM your complaints rather than pollute JG 77's Recruit forum. You can easily get banned for that, I should know.

perdweeb

I thought I had left no grievance unexplained, but...

Good luck with the squad jg77 :salute  Hope to meet you in the unfriendly skies someday.

Thanks, Doomed.  :salute

and dont lie you guys actually did consider me for membership, because I passed training with Zoney and the exams... hate to break the ice.

If you had read my post more carefully, you would have seen that you did not meet the age requirement, but we still granted you membership, thus defeating your argument that we are strict control freaks.

Annoyance? How? All I did was follow you guys and even wanted to help and you turned me down. I couldn't buy a joy stick because I didn't have the moneyand living with a single mom its hard. Your rudeness just shows what a crappy squad you ran and still run. I'm glad I left because I'm in a much better squad right now. Yours is the only squad I've been to that requires so much but produces so little. I've been in so many squads that are far more capable because they work on team ethic and not material things and that foolery you work on. The games about team work, not flying better or what not. You guys always said that score doesn't matter, yet you pressured me in a bad time to buy equiptment to try to fly better, thus  implying that score did matter to you. You guys are honestly not the best pilots I've seen. I've seen people like warroc jd fishspot gremlin, considerable friends who fly better then you and they fly in god knows what. You know why? Because they believe in teamwork, and thats what lead you to your downfall, because you didn't treat lower members with respect or dignity. Upi even banned me from the forum before I could further explain my situation. I always hanged out and flew with you guys, and you didn't even understand the situation I was enduring. You know how much the inflation for a joy stick is for south America? For Florida alone? That has a 12% unemployment rate?

As predweeb pointed out, this really isn't the place to discuss such things. If you wish to continue pursuing explanations for what I thought was rather obvious in my previous post, then feel free to PM me, or start another discussion in a more appropriate forum.

..and you are 16. I doubt you have learned any more about the ways of the world in less than 2 more years than I have lived.

Age aside, this is a game, no matter how many tears are shed over these cartoon issues. It is pointless and childish to completely ruin an organization's recruitment campaign simply because they felt that you were not a proper fit.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 07:18:15 PM by BrownBaron »
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Offline FelixSteiner

• Copper Member
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2011, 03:27:24 AM »
:rofl

I thought I had left no grievance unexplained, but...

Thanks, Doomed.  :salute

If you had read my post more carefully, you would have seen that you did not meet the age requirement, but we still granted you membership, thus defeating your argument that we are strict control freaks.

As predweeb pointed out, this really isn't the place to discuss such things. If you wish to continue pursuing explanations for what I thought was rather obvious in my previous post, then feel free to PM me, or start another discussion in a more appropriate forum.

..and you are 16. I doubt you have learned any more about the ways of the world in less than 2 more years than I have lived.

Age aside, this is a game, no matter how many tears are shed over these cartoon issues. It is pointless and childish to completely ruin an organization's recruitment campaign simply because they felt that you were not a proper fit.

its bias to shun age when you yourself (BRASS MEMBER) are merely 14. Im 16 but I learned living in a harsh way and I know that every dollar counts literally. When you guys were pressuring me to buy the joystick I was in a tough financial situation, but you continued to pressure me....

CHEERS AND PEACE...

Offline Edgar

• Copper Member
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2011, 01:04:21 PM »
Heya Brown,

Good luck with your squad!

You are only 14? You write very well for a 14 y/o, in fact, much better than most 40 y/olds!

<S>
Edgar
XO
VMF-222 ~Flying Deuces~
http://www.vmf-222.com/

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2011, 05:49:41 PM »

its bias to shun age when you yourself (BRASS MEMBER) are merely 14. Im 16 but I learned living in a harsh way and I know that every dollar counts literally. When you guys were pressuring me to buy the joystick I was in a tough financial situation, but you continued to pressure me....

CHEERS AND PEACE...

Actually, that would be hypocritical, not biased. Again, we DIDN'T discriminate you because of your age, but booted you after multiple grace-periods in which you promised to purchase a stick. After months of waiting, and seeing little to no improvement in your flying, MULTIPLE MEMBERS OFFERED TO SHIP YOU A STICK FREE OF CHARGE. I'm sure you'll continue to ignore this bit of fact for the sake of continuing this poorly-composed tirade, but fact it shall remain. My family lives with very little disposable income, so I too understand the value of a dollar, so this argument that you are any more knowledgeable about life is completely unfounded.

Heya Brown,

Good luck with your squad!

You are only 14? You write very well for a 14 y/o, in fact, much better than most 40 y/olds!

<S>
Edgar

S! Thanks, sir.

EDIT: Schpelling
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 05:51:34 PM by BrownBaron »
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Offline FelixSteiner

• Copper Member
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2011, 05:42:33 PM »
Actually, that would be hypocritical, not biased. Again, we DIDN'T discriminate you because of your age, but booted you after multiple grace-periods in which you promised to purchase a stick. After months of waiting, and seeing little to no improvement in your flying, MULTIPLE MEMBERS OFFERED TO SHIP YOU A STICK FREE OF CHARGE. I'm sure you'll continue to ignore this bit of fact for the sake of continuing this poorly-composed tirade, but fact it shall remain. My family lives with very little disposable income, so I too understand the value of a dollar, so this argument that you are any more knowledgeable about life is completely unfounded.

S! Thanks, sir.

EDIT: Schpelling

I want to earn my money not be gifted it. Its a core value in my family, and you guys didn't understand that. What a behemoth of deception... Im out Peace.

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2011, 10:48:12 PM »
I want to earn my money not be gifted it. Its a core value in my family, and you guys didn't understand that. What a behemoth of deception... Im out Peace.

I am sorry that you feel this way about the group, but it is obvious that I can not say anything or present any evidence to change those feelings. No matter how badly you feel towards a squad, I really don't think sabotaging their growth is appropriate, but hell, what do I know, I'm only 15...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 10:53:48 PM by BrownBaron »
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Offline Amaazee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2011, 05:39:23 AM »
Squad forum fellas, take it to PM's...
[In-Game: Amaazee]
Road to Rangoon 2011
Überprüfung Sechs