Author Topic: 352nd Fighter Group, "The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney"  (Read 1623 times)

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
352nd Fighter Group, "The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney"
« on: March 28, 2010, 02:06:37 AM »

The 352nd Fighter Group is now operational! We are now open for recruitment! If you like flying P-51's and P-47's then give us a try! We fly Bishop in Late War Main Arena. We fly alongside the 91st Bomb Group (H), "The Ragged Irregulars" and give em as much support as we can.

Requirements:

1) Have fun! It's a game. While we try to keep a disciplined structure to perform our best, remember to have fun!

2) Mic, AH subscriber (NO 2weekers!), 17 or older (exceptions will be made for those who show mature conduct) 

3) Taking orders. Now, we aren't going to get ridiculous about giving orders, but if say the XO wants a guy to go do a task vital to the mission at hand, do it.

Oh, check out our website aswell http://www.352ndfightergroup.webs.com/

:salute
BADG3R

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
Re: 352nd Fighter Group, "The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney"
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 07:40:37 AM »
LOL, sounds cool! "Blue Nosed Bastards" & the "Ragged Irregulars". Aren't we a motley bunch! :lol
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 09:30:39 AM »
LOL, sounds cool! "Blue Nosed Bastards" & the "Ragged Irregulars". Aren't we a motley bunch! :lol

:rofl  I wasnt even thinking of that till now lol!

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 06:03:00 PM »
352nd Fighter Group still looking to fill the slots! Watch this episode of Dogfights if you haven't, and you will realize you want to fly with "The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney"!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=booCDyCFxFg&feature=related  

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 07:22:56 PM »
352nd STILL needs pilots! One man squad basically with the other two not on much. If you love P-51s and hi alt engagments while protecting bombers, THIS IS the squad for you! Also, I need an XO. I need a dependable, second in command that flies as much as I do, and can run the squad during my abscence. If you think you have what it takes, join "The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney"! And remember, we are "Second to None"

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 07:37:36 PM »
THIS JUST IN!!!!!!  :O

OPERATION BODENPLATTE!
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,286390.0.html

This was what really made me fall in love with the 352nd FG! During Operation Bodenplatte, the 352nd was forced into combat right off the runway against a lot of German aircraft, including those of the famed JG11. So, this means the 352nd really needs pilots to help defend Y29, and save the Allied front from the onslaught of JG11 and the Luftwaffe!

Are you up for the challenge?

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 10:16:47 PM »
Anyone interested in helping create a great P51 squad/group should check the 352nd out. It has been proven time and again the 91st Bomb Group needs a few more eyes in the sky to help us get through our missions. The action has been pretty thick as of late, with heavy losses of B-17's. So, look up the 352nd! Guaranteed you guys will walk right into a target-rich environment. :airplane: :joystick: :cool:
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline dirtydog

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 07:18:37 PM »
good squad i was in the 352nd in warbirds great bunch of guys ......good luck  :salute
82nd FG Homepage

Dirtydog- 82nd Fighter Group
~97th Fighter Squadron~