Author Topic: Does anyone else get upset when a fight ends like this?  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Madkow

• Copper Member
Does anyone else get upset when a fight ends like this?
« on: March 28, 2010, 10:45:53 PM »
I know I shouldn't get upset but.... What do you think?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/me4jxytwznu/Mgd.ahf

Fungus
Kommando Nowotny                                                     
Since tour 90

Offline Lepape2

• Nickel Member
      • YouTube musician/video channel
Re: Does anyone else get upset when a fight ends like this?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 11:01:29 PM »
Ouch... didn't even see em coming.
Looks like HE was calling for help  :devil
Jug Movie 1 - Hunt or Prey
Jug Movie 2 - The Jug's Tail

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 11:11:29 PM »
couldnt tell ya, dont have AH installed on my comps lol
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 12:22:32 AM »

CRAP !!!!!! wish someone would tell me how to view these dang medifire movies on my mac book, CRAP!!!!!

froger
frogs are people too

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 01:00:46 AM »
       Let me tell you how this went.

Me, MGD, Magic, and Matelot took off in ki61s to bomb a base. We hit the town and engaged low b17s. Enemy fighters attacked us as we were low and slow just trying to pop the 17s. We got a couple, then I got killed. I figured MGD was dead meat in a few minutes. I upped at a base that was capped in a 110G to try to help clear them out.

After a few minutes and dying a couple times, I hear MGD say hes still trying to make it back. He had a 109k on him that had made multiple attacks and wasnt hitting him, but that MGD was out of ammo. So I figured Id go out and see if I could clear MGD so he could land. He never asked for help, and it appears he didnt need it after so many attempts.

When I get there, here comes MGD with the K in tow, so me being the luvin type in the 110G, send out a stream in front of him and he ran into it. He goes in missing something important. Then I get the inevidible "Filth you're an idiot/retard" comments on 200.

Sorry Madkow, you better learn to kill your target quicker, and respect the nose of the 110G, as you KNOW whats coming. You had your chance in that fight long before I showed up. Spend more time practicing and less running your mouth and bothering the kind citizens of these boards with your pent up anger.

XOXO

V See sig line below V
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 01:03:00 AM by FiLtH »

~AoM~

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 01:13:57 AM »
I would be upset very much...

..for not being able to kill that Ki-61 within several minutes
... for my lack of SA - I should have noticed that the situation is changing and disengaged to not get picked by the rook reinforcements.
Seems like a case of target fixation ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 01:15:59 AM »
      Let me tell you how this went.

Me, MGD, Magic, and Matelot took off in ki61s to bomb a base. We hit the town and engaged low b17s. Enemy fighters attacked us as we were low and slow just trying to pop the 17s. We got a couple, then I got killed. I figured MGD was dead meat in a few minutes. I upped at a base that was capped in a 110G to try to help clear them out.

After a few minutes and dying a couple times, I hear MGD say hes still trying to make it back. He had a 109k on him that had made multiple attacks and wasnt hitting him, but that MGD was out of ammo. So I figured Id go out and see if I could clear MGD so he could land. He never asked for help, and it appears he didnt need it after so many attempts.

When I get there, here comes MGD with the K in tow, so me being the luvin type in the 110G, send out a stream in front of him and he ran into it. He goes in missing something important. Then I get the inevidible "Filth you're an idiot/retard" comments on 200.

Sorry Madkow, you better learn to kill your target quicker, and respect the nose of the 110G, as you KNOW whats coming. You had your chance in that fight long before I showed up. Spend more time practicing and less running your mouth and bothering the kind citizens of these boards with your pent up anger.

XOXO

V See sig line below V

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

awesome  :aok
frogs are people too

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 05:53:58 AM »
I am struggeling with poor SA and symptoms of "target fixation" myself, but as I was watching this film in recorded views I started miss my tophat switch function.. Not so much in the beginning of the fight, but as the fight went on, and on, and then even more on.. I started to get that feeling like you are being watched.. The feeling got reinforced by several red dots in the horizon.  :noid

I would have broken off at that point..

As I am talking about tophat switch.. I remember before you could use that function while watching the films in the AH film viewer, but not anymore?!
Atleast I can't anymore, after some update.. I really miss that function..   :joystick:
TheStig

Offline vent

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 12:46:25 PM »
You need to remember that you're not in the DA dueling one person. You need to be much more aggressive in the K-4 instead of just outclimbing him over and over

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 02:54:42 PM »

... I remember before you could use that function while watching the films in the AH film viewer, but not anymore?! ...

Maybe it's just me or my rig, but I've always found that I need to use the numeric keypad to change views in the film viewer.

<S>

"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline Madkow

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 03:13:04 PM »

Thanks for pointing that out. I was working in somthing WMlute and I talked about the other day and don't have it down 100%. 

Fungus
Kommando Nowotny                                                     
Since tour 90

Offline denniswilha

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 03:15:50 PM »
Great video, that Ki can turn, with all yor teamates around and there was no CHK 6 ?   Wouldn't be mad, but a leason learned, great flying guys.  :salute

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 03:26:19 PM »
 :rofl
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2010, 03:40:48 PM »

What you saying lusche...these aren't an easy kill in the right hands...I'm going to have to console my bird now..let her know that she's still a great plane.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2010, 03:42:55 PM »
What you saying lusche...these aren't an easy kill in the right hands...I'm going to have to console my bird now..let her know that she's still a great plane.

Instead of "Ki-61" I also could have said "the enemy", which coincidentally happened to be in a Ki-61. This was no statement about that plane as such. :)

(I fought & lost vs Ki-61's more than once...)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman