Author Topic: WTG Grizz  (Read 4018 times)

Offline froger

• Silver Member
Re: WTG Grizz
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2010, 01:41:58 AM »
frogs are people too

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2010, 05:41:27 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I've heard that the same actor was lucky enough to play that character in all 6 episodes.  
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2010, 06:34:35 AM »
I am not kidding.  You must feed the Hate.

Aces High's coad has long lines of Hate strung throughout the .exe.  Dale's background with the Fubars in Air Warrior is filled with promoting Hate.  Dok Gonzo made a Scenerio about it in his production of Rangoon 42' "The sum of all Hate".  It's part of our culture.  We fly, we die, we Hate.

Now with you...we need to take baby steps towards consuming Hate.  Just by reading your post and your signature I can tell your screwed on tight. That's ok, but I believe you have the potential of producing such a high level of Hate rarely seen in these parts that we might need to regulate your consumption of it.  Right now your masking your Hate...we all can read into you. Your obsessed with Wolfala...you dream about him constantly.  I do too.  I've known him for 16 years online.  The difference between you and me is I just want to shag him in the barn like a freshly sheared Dalesbred Ram. You on the other hand, really want to serve him a smelly plate of revenge that you won't be serving cold by assaulting him with a pellet gun.  That's cruel.  The Hate is obviously there...its building.  Don't let it fester...good sportsmanship can only mask your Hate for so long.  

Now stop shooting yourself down, and tell Grizz and Wolfala they suck!

Feed the Hate...

Drex

Aaaah, my kind of skum, trading in a currency I can only acknowledge to secretly value...

Now, about that barn, do you mind if I accompany you as a caboose of girthy plunging HATE-filled vengeance? I'd say "locomotive" but I understand that you have first claim on the beasting.

Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Drex

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2010, 03:19:25 PM »
I don't mind sloppy seconds...you grab the shears and I'll put him in a headlock.

Drex