Author Topic: Brackets!!  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Re: Brackets!!
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2010, 12:29:44 AM »
Duke won. It was a great game. Butler had ample opportunity to win but just couldn't get the ball to drop. Butler should hold their head high. Both teams were extraordinarily disciplined.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2010, 02:16:38 AM »
Duke won. It was a great game. Butler had ample opportunity to win but just couldn't get the ball to drop. Butler should hold their head high. Both teams were extraordinarily disciplined.

For a small school, they did a well done job of keeping the score really close.  especially against Duke.  All of Butler University should be proud that their team have over come the odds and dam near won it all.   
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2010, 07:12:08 AM »
Butler has everyone back next year too....  :uhoh
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2010, 09:03:27 AM »
What a great game by both teams. Really enjoyable to see that caliber of basketball.
Something that seems to be missing at the pro level (goes for all pro sports imo)

I especially liked the lack of tattoos!

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2010, 01:50:06 PM »
What a great game by both teams. Really enjoyable to see that caliber of basketball.
Something that seems to be missing at the pro level (goes for all pro sports imo)

I especially liked the lack of tattoos!

I heard one guy say, that with these coaches and these players, the level of NCAA basketball went up 3 notches. Two members of Butler's team are academic all-Americans.

One other thing I noticed about the game was the great officiating.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Skulls22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2010, 12:27:31 PM »
I heard one guy say, that with these coaches and these players, the level of NCAA basketball went up 3 notches. Two members of Butler's team are academic all-Americans.

One other thing I noticed about the game was the great officiating.

Are you kidding me?? During the MSU butler game, the refs praticly decided the game. The refs suck. Should have gone to overtime or somthing. But Butler won. so wtg.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 12:31:59 PM by Skulls22 »
(In game Sparty)
R.I.P. SASFRAS, may you return some day soon
<S>

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2010, 01:46:52 PM »
Are you kidding me?? During the MSU butler game, the refs praticly decided the game. The refs suck. Should have gone to overtime or somthing. But Butler won. so wtg.

Slightly biased there, I reckon.  Getback was commenting on the final game, not the MSU match.