Author Topic: Ruining the only "good" fight  (Read 3212 times)

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
Re: Ruining the only "good" fight
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2010, 03:08:24 AM »
I had some great fun last night in Blue Arena flying around in my D-hog, and I found several good fights myself. Had some jolly good fun with a couple of 262's and a P51 up in the 20 k's together with a squaddie. I am pretty new to MA so I think it was good practice to dodge those 262's trying to kill us both, and that fight lasted for atleast a good 15-20mins. Finally the 262's went rtb probably low on fuel, the 51 had to bite the dust atleast a couple of times during that time.

And I also want to say thank you BaldEagl and DMGOD for the great fun just off our base, killed me about every single time I upped but I still had a great time fighting you guys. You flew a spit, 9 I think? And the God in a Tempy. Me in my D-hog..
You guys were all over me and gave me more than I could handle, but I just want to say I had a great time. And I was impressed by the way you handled that spit during our close encounter turnfight battles there BaldEagl. :aok

Finally more guys joined and the fights ended for my part, but I had my part of adrenalinflow during those few fights we had.  :salute :x
TheStig

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2010, 07:33:33 AM »
Of ALLLL the whiners on ALL the countries I see the most coming from the bish.....hands down :cry :cry :cry :cry

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2010, 10:52:45 AM »
Of ALLLL the whiners on ALL the countries I see the most coming from the bish.....hands down :cry :cry :cry :cry

Of all the clueless spouters that make accusations like you have, they've all been newbs and haven't been around long enough to determine just who is from the other countries. 

All the Best and we're having a sale on "Clue-Rakes"...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2010, 12:24:01 PM »
Focus on having more fun, not bringing this crap to the BBS.

I am totally focused on having fun in the game, generally remain quiet and rarely complain unless some whiner starts crying at me.  Maybe you should practice what you preach.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 12:28:54 PM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2010, 12:25:22 PM »
i don't want any of you to stop complaining here.

since i can't get int the game right now, this is my entertainment comdey.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2010, 07:37:57 AM »
Of all the clueless spouters that make accusations like you have, they've all been newbs and haven't been around long enough to determine just who is from the other countries. 

All the Best and we're having a sale on "Clue-Rakes"...

Jay

Ahh not quite sherlock!!!!!!!!! been around for a bit longer than u think!

Besides, you proved my point......Your whining about whining ........<gotcha> :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2010, 12:36:03 PM »
Ahh not quite sherlock!!!!!!!!! been around for a bit longer than u think!

Besides, you proved my point......Your whining about whining ........<gotcha> :rofl :rofl :rofl

OK, proved your point?  Nah, homey don't play your game as you spouted a bunch of junk about Bish always whinning, prove your point Sherlock!  I was not WHINING, I was calling for you to prove your point!  I must add that you failed completely in that respect.  I really don't care how long you have been around as I've been around here for ages myself and it has nothing to do with your statements.  Can you prove you have been here soooo long?  I sure can.  What tour did you start with your CPID?  I started in tour 24.  The only thing that matters here is your statement, which sounds juvenile in every respect.

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2010, 12:43:25 PM »
Need i say In again? because this thread's gonna get a lock soon... I can feel it, coming in the air of the night...hold on
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2010, 12:53:18 PM »
Need i say In again? because this thread's gonna get a lock soon... I can feel it, coming in the air of the night...hold on

I think you're right about that lock. It's going to be tighter than a crazy-glued sphincter at a Cub Scouts overnight camp-out - where one of the ScoutMasters is suspected to be a pedo by the kiddiwinks.

It's going to be so tight that vaseline and a shoehorn won't be able to get a comment in.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2010, 02:11:44 PM »
OK, proved your point?  Nah, homey don't play your game as you spouted a bunch of junk about Bish always whinning, prove your point Sherlock!  I was not WHINING, I was calling for you to prove your point!  I must add that you failed completely in that respect.  I really don't care how long you have been around as I've been around here for ages myself and it has nothing to do with your statements.  Can you prove you have been here soooo long?  I sure can.  What tour did you start with your CPID?  I started in tour 24.  The only thing that matters here is your statement, which sounds juvenile in every respect.

All the Best...

Jay

gotcha again......hows the blood pressure???????....yeah thought so! and oh yeah your whining just gets longer and longer....guess im gettin to you!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2010, 02:14:21 PM »
I am calling IN because I know Skuzzy is reaching for the...

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2010, 12:25:09 PM »
gotcha again......hows the blood pressure???????....yeah thought so! and oh yeah your whining just gets longer and longer....guess im gettin to you!

ROFLOL... Mine is fine and you still need to buy one of them "clue-rakes'.  They usually sell like hotcakes this time of the year in here.  You seem to use the "Gotcha" alot?  I'm completely lost here... just what "gotcha"?  I'm not even gonna speculate on just what "gotcha". ROFLOL

All the Best and we have the cheapest Clue-rakes in town...

Jay
awDoc1

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2010, 01:48:25 PM »
ROFLOL

All the Best and we have the cheapest Clue-rakes in town...

Jay

Groundfeeder, you're really going to have to check yourself in to Empty Scrotata Estates if you let Doc Kelley get away with this kind of disrespect flagrante'. I'm surprised Skuzzy hasn't slapped the lock on this guy. I mean, just look at what he says - he calls you clueless and questions the whole "gotcha" methodology.

Where does this guy grow 'em that big? He might as well have just busted down your front door and roughly had his way with the loved ones - and the dog, for that matter - on the kitchen table, if you follow.

I think we all know where the "really good fight" is and nobody wants to sink the CV this time.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 01:50:36 PM by PJ_Godzilla »
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2010, 03:06:07 PM »
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2010, 03:19:45 PM »
All sides whine about the same.  I whine, about the same, on all sides.    :aok

Hi Doc  <S>
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve