Author Topic: a large favor to ask of a film maker!  (Read 435 times)

Offline Greziz

• Copper Member
a large favor to ask of a film maker!
« on: April 13, 2010, 06:54:25 PM »
Ok so I have had this film I have edited it down to the good bits and chopped it down to about the proper amount of time for the song I want it to go to. The only problem is I have come to sorta a dead end I lack any program like fraps or a movie maker and the cash to get them. I figured I might as well give it a shot and see if one of you all would take a crack at it. Just sorta watch the 3 and a half minute film use whatever angles your comfortable with f3 chase inside etc and please set it to the song Red Faction by mell.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m3mmgtyoqym

[The film is a fairly older one and is one of my favorite moments ever it even a fairly good example on how to fly the p39Q with the gun pods.]

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
Re: a large favor to ask of a film maker!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 07:11:39 PM »
There was this option put up a couple of days ago.. wegame.com .
Fraps has a free version with which you can get 30 sec of film time per clip

Offline DeeACE

• Zinc Member
      • 71st Wolfpack
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 07:21:35 PM »
Yeah Greziz, Wegame is what i use. and you saw my films. its free and easy to use. The tricky part is the AH Film Viewer, but theres a good tutorial on the top of the films forums. Go to wegame.com and download the client.
No matter your altitude, always look up!
http://squadcentral.com/wolfpack.html

Offline Greziz

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 09:04:32 PM »
wegame you say I will have to check that out and I know fraps has free version but 30 seconds isnt long enough I would like it to  be roughly 3minutes to fit with the song.

Offline Greziz

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 09:34:05 PM »
Ok I like this wegame program only problem is I chose the hidef recording and it is still fairly low def due to the fact that I cant seem to full screen the film viewer while it is running in the back ground. anywho I just curious now how would I overlay music to the recording as it recorded the stuff without sound.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 09:56:04 PM »
Windows Movie Maker, for the cheap (Free) way.

That's also how you can use Fraps free 30-second clips too.  Just record a bunch and put them together inside WMM, lay down your audio track, add some titles and you're done.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Greziz

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 11:20:02 PM »
Alright I managed to hack my way through some of this stuff and have made the film will post in a bit as it is uploaded to the youtubes.